Chapter 3 - Choice B

After a long wait, the ship finally enter the boarder of Indonesia. But something terrible happen and people start to throw away the box into the ocean, including the box where Claudia hiding at this moment. 

Without knowing a things, the box where Claudia stay start to float into another country sea. With the help of the strong wind, the box landed safely into the nearest shore. The night breeze make inside the box colder and at that time Claudia start to wake up.

Claudia open the box from inside and see her surrounding. It was a different land and she feel relieve. She finally successful to immigrate to another country without to wear slave chain. She was happy.

She walk and find a place to rest until tomorrow morning. It will be more safe to travel at unknown place in the morning rather than the night. She sleep peaceful and having a nice dream for tomorrow adventure.

The next morning shine and it's time to find a good and better place where Claudia can call new home. 

Claudia walk happily on the street without fear of any hunter. Because this new country will save her from being mistreat and she hope no one will ever know her secret. The secret curse that she doesn't wanna reveal to anyone anymore. It's only bring painful memories.

The cities is bigger and more people walk the street in different cloth. The building is tall enough to reach the sky and more variety of vehicle exist in that place rather than at her poor and unsafe country.

People start to stare and gather around Claudia and that make her feel uncomfortable. Without a second though, her instinct tell her to leave that place. She walk into one of the tallest building with the twin tower.

She try to act like normal person. This will be her new life. Where she spend her day without to fight for survival... 

CONTINUE TO CHAPTER 4...