Chapter 1: Choice C

STAND STILL AND DO NOTHING

This is Claudia decision. To stand still and do noting. She hope it was the best choice for all. 

The trio hunter moved closer to Claudia. They bring her out from the water. They look at her beautiful body. Her entire body including her face is mesmerizing. Anyone can fall to her easily especially man full of uncontrolled lust and evil desire. Her eyes so pretty and her lips is smooth. White and soft skin make anyone jealous and wanna keep her as pet. Pet slave. 

Claudia without her dress is too much to handle. Without any second though, every hunter for their self. They start to fight one another. The winner can keep Claudia and do anything towards her. This is fight to the dead. 

The long friendship is gone. The humanity is lose. All because of lust and greed. For a beautiful Claudia. A perfect gift they can find in this forest. 

The fight begin... The three man hunter use their skill and weapon to fight each other. They try to kill one another and become the winner. 

Claudia just look from behind the truck. Being tied up and cannot move. Claudia just wait till the fight end. One of the man will become her new master. Either to protect or torture Claudia.