Chapter 2 - Choice C

After a long fight, finally we have the winner. The old man with experience win the battle against  the two young and healthy man. The old man grinning at Claudia while looking at her beautiful body. His saliva start to came out from his dirty mouth combine with the red blood. 

He walk towards Claudia and start to remove his remaining cloth. 

The old man finally naked without anything to cover his body and his private part is now hanging free for all to see. 

Claudia try not to see him and look another way. But suddenly the old man slap her and turn her head towards him. Claudia start to cry and she scared for her life.

The man used Claudia as a toys for the whole night without stopping once. The energetic old man never tired to play with Claudia. Meanwhile Claudia already used all her stamina while being force by the old man. Claudia breath start to slow down and her heart racing fast. The old man continue to make Claudia his tools for lust. 

The never ending game of sin is continue to happen without anyone disturbance. The old man now in heaven. He never feel young like this before. He will never gonna stop, because it so addicted and delicious. To play with Claudia is a world of peace. He smile and laugh the whole time without stopping. 

The next morning, the old man finally stop. So does Claudia. The play time is done. 

The lucky old man has reach his limit and moving straight to hell. Only his empty body without soul left beside Claudia. 

Claudia wake up weakly towards lake. She need to drink water. Her lungs feel hot and sweat flowing out from her body. 

She shocked. She now turn into an old women. The beautiful body and pretty face is gone! Only leave her with crinkly skin all over body and face. She crying out loud before decide to transform into a snake forever. 

All her beautiful youth disappear within one night. Making her the most wanted ugly old women.   

THE END...