Chapter 3 - Choice A

Morning sunlight shines to Claudia face. She feel the hotness and wake up from her sleep. She a bit of tired but it's fine, she definitely a strong women. Claudia walk to the nearby river and take a relaxing bath. 

After a while, she decide to continue her journey of freedom. She leave that abandon house and walk south where the pier located. She need to find the ship that can transport her to another country. 

Claudia walk in naked, because she decide to run and leave her dress behind. 

Walking far without resting is a tireless things. But Claudia don't wanna give up. She keep walking and walking until dawn. She finally arrived at the pier. But there is no ship detected. Claudia try looking around for some clue. She walk in a shadow to prevent people see her nakedness. 

While searching for a ship, she discovered something. Something that might help her in a quest of freedom. She jump in and start to row that small wooden boat. 

She keep rowing and finally she's leaving the pier where many hunter can be seen having fun with the villager. 

Claudia feel tired and want to stop rowing the small boat. But suddenly the strong wind appear out of nowhere and make turbulence sea waves more stronger than usual. She try to hold on and keep the balance. But the wind and waves make it impossible to survive. 

The boat shattered and Claudia now floating on the surface of the sea, alone and frightened. If she do not do something, she might lose her life. She try to swim around a piece of wood and without warning, another rough sea waves hit her and she fell unconscious. In that condition, she cannot be save anymore. That was her last breath and will always be remembered. 

Claudia dead body was found by a young man near his house. He lives near the beach and stumble across Claudia while look for treasured. But what he found that day is more than just a cheap and pathetic old treasure, it was a precious and the most beloved treasured that he will keep it hidden until the time comes. 

Claudia is now officially died from drowning. Her dead body is preserve by the young man.The lucky Claudia finally find her peaceful moment. Let's pray for her happiness. Hope she will smile for the last time to us.

THE END...