IV

Fuck... I knew that I was turned on by him and I also knew that it clearly showed. "Seems like you like that a lot" Minho's fingers circled around my tip making me quietly moan.

What happened next was unexpected. He started kissing my inner thigh and sucked at my skin probably leaving hickeys. I gasped the moment he started and quietly whined as he suddenly stopped.

I felt that Minho moved again but I couldn't tell what he's doing. Suddenly I felt something cool at my entrance. And whatever it was Minho made circular motions with it before he slowly inserted it. Making me groan from the cold and the pain that I still felt from earlier.

When he then also started to move the thing inside of me my hands balled up into fists and I gritted my teeth letting some quiet moans escape my mouth.

With one hand Minho caressed my body until he grabbed my face and lifted up my head a bit. I gulped as I still couldn't see anything of what he was doing. Instead of feeling his lips against mine I felt them against my neck.

Without hesitation the older started to suck at my skin. I gasped at first but it turned into a moan as he moved the thing inside my ass again.

Minho softly bit my skin definitely leaving marks on my neck. After a while he went down with the kisses I quietly moaned signaling him that I liked it.

I didn't expect him to do it but I realized he started giving me a blow job once I felt something warm and wet around my tip.

I bit my lips trying to hold my moan in but Minho moving both the thing inside of me and his tongue was too much for me to hold my moans in. For a short moment Minho let go of my tip to sexily whisper "Just let it out, baby" and then he took my full length in his mouth making him gag a bit. But that didn't stop him as he now started moving his head up and down in a rather fast pace.

I didn't even try holding back my moans anymore "Ah~ hyung~" I brought out between my moaning.

Suddenly Minho stopped. He took my dick out of his mouth and I now felt how he's hovering above me. Then I felt his hands behind my back and figured out he was untying the blindfold.

Once he took it away from my eyes and I tried to open them I was met with his face only a few centimeters away from mine.

"After what I've done you still dare calling me hyung?" he grabbed me by my chin. I gulped "B-but yo-you a-are" I stuttered and was lowkey happy as Minho interrupted me.

"I am your hyung, huh?" he tilted his head "Isn't it weird if your hyung does this?" the older grabbed my length and stroked it causing me to quietly moan. Then he started to slowly insert a finger inside my tip "You better answer me" he smirked down at me.

Quickly I nodded my head as an answer. "Good" he slowly took his finger out again and continued stroking my dick "Then what am I?"

I didn't answer I just bit my lips. "You don't know?" Minho tightened his grip on my length. I carefully shook my head. "Well" he smirked again and kissed the corner of my mouth "How about daddy?"

I gulped "D-daddy?" my voice was very quiet and trembled a lot as I wasn't sure wether it was my imagination or not.

"Do you have a problem with it?" his hand wandered towards my tip again. Once more I shook my head.

He slowly moved the thing inside of me again causing me to moan and to lay my head back. I could hear the smirk out of Minho's voice as he spoke "You like that, huh?"

"Mh~" I groaned "y-yes, daddy" it felt weird to call him that yet I liked it.

"I hope you have a good stamina then" I didn't knew exactly what he was talking about but suddenly I felt a vibration inside of me. That's when I realized the thing actually was a vibrator.

I opened my eyes to look at him "I'll see you later, babyboy" he gave me a kiss on my cheek before getting up from the bed. I'd tell him not to leave but when I tried to form a word only moans escaped my mouth.

It wasn't long after Minho left the room when I came for the first time, covering myself and the bedsheets with sperm. But the vibration of course didn't stop. At the beginning it wasn't  that big of a problem but only after a short time it actually started to hurt. Even tears started to form in my eyes.

I wished for Minho to come back as fast as possible but he didn't. Not even after calling out his name several times.

The overstimulation I felt was painful yet after a while I started to like it and I tried to move my hips in order for the vibrator to nove inside of me.

I totally lost my sense of time but after what felt like hours I heard the bedroom door opening. My head turned in it's direction. Minho and I made eye contact. A smirk was plastered on his face "Had fun?" he asked while walking over to me and sitting on the edge of the bed.

As much as I started to like the feeling I wanted it to stop "P-please turn ah~ turn it o-off" I begged.

"Hm? What did you say?" the older came closer to my face "Daddy didn't hear you" he stroked a strand of hair out of my face before caressing my cheek.

I gulped "P-please ma-make it st-stop, daddy" I looked into his eyes. With a single movement Minho didn't only turn the vibrator off but he also pulled it out of me, letting me gasp.

My breathing was harder than ever before and my entire body was drenched in sweat. "Sweety, it was only half an hour, I still went easy on you" he chuckled.

My eyes widened a bit as I just gulped once again.

Minho didn't look at me as he untied my wrists. Only when the strings were off I noticed the pain and the marks that they left.

Minho grabbed behind my back and made me sit up. I hissed as pain went trough my entire body. "You should go take a shower" Minho told me "I'll leave you alone this time" he stood up just to help me stand up. But honestly walking was one of those things I wasn't able to do just now.

I had a strong grip on Minho so I wouldn't fall. His mood changed but yet his attitude didn't "Seems like you'd need help in the shower" just after finishing his sentence he lifted me up.

Minho carried me to the bathroom. I actually was kinda afraid of what would happen in the shower since I really wasn't ready for another round. To my surprise Minho seemed like he didn't even think of anything sexual. He was just so sweet and caring. Even though some of his comments weren't that appropriate.

After showering we got dressed and Minho then once again lifted me up to carry me into the living room. We spend the time watching some tv shows as I cuddled up with him.

Sorry for not updating in a long time... I had some private issues and couldn't concentrate on writing ;-;