VI

Believe me or not. I somehow managed to survive the day in school without everyone noticing something was off. Or well that was until lunch break.

I sat at a table together with my friends when Minho sat next to me oh and poor Felix because it seemed like Minho became a friend of Felix' crush. Why else would he sit down at our table together with Chan?

So Minho sat with us. To be exact he sat next to me. Really close. Like actually reeeeeaaaaaallyyyyy close. OUR THIGHS TOUCHED!!

I was close to freaking out but I managed to look calm on the outside. The chattering began as everyone wanted to get to know Minho. It's unusual for me but I held back and let the others talk. Not because I wanted to be polite but because Minho was opening my pants underneath the table and I couldn't stop him since he was way stronger than me.

I slightly digged my nails into his skin hoping he would stop. And in fact he stopped. But he let his hand rest on my upper thigh.

As the break was finally over I was about to leave together with my friends but Minho got a grip of my hand before I could get up. Everyone else was already on their way out of the cafeteria.

"Babe I wouldn't go back to class like this" he quietly stated with a slight smirk on his lips.

"L-like what?" I was confused.

"It's normal that your hormones go crazy in your age" his gaze obviously went down to my crotch. I followed where he looked and immediately covered that area as I saw the bulge. "Need any help?" the older asked me. And well it's official now. I am stupid. I should name an album like that. Oops not part of the storyline I'm sorry. Anyways I'm stupid. Why? Because I nodded my head and only a few minutes later I found myself making out in the bathroom and once again it was with my step brother.

But I don't wanna annoy you with further details so just use your imagination.

Nah just kiddig of course I wanna tell you about this.

We were quiet lucky since nobody was in the restroom as we walked in. But Minho wasn't as stupid as some of you might think so he dragged me into one of the stalls and closed the door. It was just a matter of seconds until his lips were aggressively pressed against mine. Gosh how was it possible for lips to taste that much like strawberry but yet being the reason why my pants felt tighter and tighter with every second.

Minho's hands were caressing my body until they stopped at my pants. He opened them quickly yet carefully and he slid them down the same way. As I was about to do the same with his pants he broke the kiss and shook his head. "You ain't doing this" his hands grabbed my wrists. I whined "Please daddy I need your help"

"You sure?" again a smirk on his lips. I nodded. But he again shook his head. "There's only one more thing I'll do for you rn" before I could do anything he took his shirt off "Should be enough for you to cum"

I stared at his body. There was no way I could take my eyes off of him myself. At first I didn't even notice that he took my hand I only noticed once he placed it around my erection. I tried to put it away again but he didn't let me. He was then moving my hand as I shut my eyes in disgust.

"You've never done it yourself, have you?"
I shook my head but couldn't hold back a quiet moan "I-it's disgusting"

"But babe daddy can't be there for you all the time. You gotta learn how to do it yourself" he caressed my cheek.

"I don't want to" right after that sentence I had to moan as hes moved my hand faster.

"Are sure?" he now also placed his other hand and my other cheek. "You're doing pretty good therefore that you don't want to learn it"

I opened my eyes again and looked down just to see that none if his hands were touching me down there. I'm honest when I say I was a moaning mess.

Minho than leaned forward and attacked my neck with kisses this time he didn't suck as he probably didn't want to leave marks which I couldn't hide. And as for me it didn't take much longer until I came all over his upper body.

I blushed madly. Omg I just.... eww no that's disgusting! It's all over him "s-sorry"
But Minho only chuckled "It's fine babe. But you know you gotta clean after yourself" "I what?" my eyes widened. He can't expect me to lick that off can he?!

"You have to clean after yourself" he repeated. I shook my head. Minho leaned closer again but this time just to grab some toilet paper. "Clean" he said almost in a demanding voice. I blushed even more once I realized he didn't want me to lick but to simply use toilet paper. I grabbed it from his hands and carefully cleaned the sperm off of him.

Minho really seemed to enjoy this moment. As I was finished I threw the paper into the toilet and flashed it.

"Babe we already missed half of the lesson and I don't wanna go to my next either... let's just skip, okay?" Minho had something on him that couldn't let me resist him so I simply nodded my head again.

Minho then pulled my pants back up and put his shirt on.

Wait... I wasn't really standing in front of him with my pants down while wiping my sperm off of his body, was I? Ew that's bahhhh why am I so disgusting?!

The older than took my hand and intertwined our fingers before we left the school together. "So where does my little prince want to go?"

"L-little p-prince?" I quietly stuttered and Minho simply shook his head and corrected me "My little prince" he said again. I blushed and quickly turned my head away from him. "Or do you prefer princess over prince?" He asked probably smirking again.

I shook my head "p-prince" I stuttered again but with a slight smile. "You're cute, Jisungie" the older ruffled my hair "So where do you want to go?"

I shrugged my shoulders as I qas happy as long as I was with him oh and not to forget "I'm fine as long as I could sit wherever we're going"

"Does it still hurt?" Minho seemed worried. I carefully nodded my head not wanting him to feel like it was his fault. Even though it was his fault.

I squeaked a little as I suddenly felt his strong arms around me and them lifting me up bridal style.

I blushed so bad that I just hid my face in the other's shirt. Gosh Minho why do you always need to let me feel this way?

I'm sorry for everyone who's actually been waiting for an update but guess what here it is xD
I hope you liked the chapter ^-^