VII

I kind of have the feeling that it's too late to actually tell you that I'm more of a soft stan usually, is it?😂

After a while Minho let me down again. We were now in a rather empty park due to most people were at work or at school.

"It's so pretty here, hyung" I smiled as I looked around. "Not as pretty as you tho" the older one replied smiling as well.

Did the prettiest boy I've ever seen just say I was pretty? I was internally screaming but on the outside I was just slightly blushing. "Don't fanboy die because of me" the older chuckled. How?! How am I supposed not to die when you make my heart skip a beat every few minutes?!

"Let's sit down over there" he pointed at a bench that was near us. We went there and sat down. Minho placed his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer like this. I let my head rest on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Sometimes his duality is shocking me. Earlier he wanted me to masturbate and watched me while doing it and now he's just cuddling up with me.

Eventually the warmth that I received from Minho made me so comfortable that I fell asleep. After sometime I woke up again and at first I didn't know where I was but after scanning my surroundings I figured out that ibwas still in the small park with Minho.

"You're cute when sleeping, babe" the older said while kissing my cheek. "H-how long did I sleep?" O quietly asked. Minho shrugged "About an hour and a half." I felt a bit embarrassed as he probably couldn't move at all the entire time "I'm s-sorry"

"Don't worry sweetie as I said you're cute when sleeping" he chuckled "oh and you're sleep talking"

"I'm what??" I blushed again. Oh no what did I say?? Please don't let it be any embarrassing secrets..

The older laughed "I'm just kidding you ain't sleep talking." You can't imagine how relieved I felt when he said that.

"Let's eat some ice cream" Minho stood up causing me to do the same. We got ourselves some ice cream, which btw Minho insisted to pay for and then already made our way back home. "Hyung.." I started off while licking at my ice cream but Minho interrupted "I told you before to not call me hyung" I immediately blushed as I knew what he meant "Daddy" I whispered "can we cuddle tonight?"

A slight smile appeared on his lips before he nodded "Of course" I happily smiled as I intertwined our fingers. Only shortly after we arrived at home and to our surprise my dad was already there. Or at least his car was in the driveway.

We walked in as Minho let go of my hand. "Boys is that you?" I heard my dad's voice. "Yep" I quickly replied and took off my shoes. And so did Minho. Then we walked to where he was which was the living room.

"Hey dad" I greeted again as I sat down on the couch next to him. Minho then also sat down while saying "Hi"

"So Minho how was your first day at the new school" dad asked. "Pretty good. Actually I spent most time with Jisung when we didn't had classes." Dad nodded his head "Well I'm sure you'll be making friends soon"

"Actually he's friends with Chan I guess" I said while taking the open chips bag from the table and then getting comfortable between some pillows. "We're not really friends but he's nice and knew Jisung so yeah that's pretty much all" Minho stated. "I think almost everyone knows Jisung" Dad said. "Oh really?" Minho seemed kinda surprised.

"Stop it that makes me look like one of the popular kids" I told dad while shoving a handful of chips into my mouths. "Rather loud and annoying I'd say than popular" dad chuckled.

"Idvdohqmambodting" I tried to say while my mouth obviously was full with chips. "Excuse me?" Minho laughed. I swallowed the chips "I said, I'm not annoying" I repeated myself. "Sure you're not" dad rolled his eyes.

While I was getting more and more offended it seems like my dad and Minho get along pretty well. At some point I tried to join in on the conversation but I never really could.

I decided to turn on the tv but I was also lazy and the remote control was to far away to just grab it. Obviously without further thinking I asked "Daddy can you give me the remote control?"

"Yeh sure" both dad and Minho said while reaching out for it until their eyes widened and then met. I blushed madly and tried to hide my face behind a pillow. It was silent for way too long. What. Have. I. Done?!?!?!?

How to delete yourself without dying?

Gosh this is by far the most embarrassing and awkward situation I've ever been in.

Minho can you like please save us?!

This time imma leave you hanging for real *insert evil laugh*
But hey I managed to update two days in a row
Y'all better proud of me
Also I received soooo many comments on this story in the past days that's amazing

Btw I'm a person to get bored easily so if you want you can leave question or any random stuff in the comments 😂

Ps: idk if I ever mentioned it but I ain't a native speaker so please excuse mistakes if there are any