"It's a suicide!"

Puriel's POV

I wake up in the morning to the sound of a woman calling out my brother's name. I get out of bed, forgetting I'm only in my undergarments.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Are you another one of Lucifer's 'female friends'?" She asks, putting quotations around female friend.

I was going to say something, but Sammy walked out and took the chance.

"Detective, this here young lady, I find highly repulsive! She's only 17! Oh, and she also happens to be my SISTER, so why on earth would I sleep with HER?" He asks, defensively.

"You had to put that in the meanest way possible, didn't you Sammy?" I say, rolling my eyes. "And before you say your name is 'LuCiFeR', it's not. It's Samael, so shut the fuck up, and deal with it bitch."

"... well...that was....well..." Chloe says.

"I assume that you're Chloe Decker. My brother talks about you all the time."

"I DO NOT!" Sammy says, looking kind of panicky.

"Well, not to me directly. But in his sleep. I hear it ALL the time." I say. "Mmm, Detective! Oh! Right there! I want you to fuck me back to h-..." I mimicked, until he covers my mouth with his hand.

"I NEVER SAID THAT!" He yells.

"Right." Chloe smirks. "Anyway, we have a new case Samael." She says.

He groans. "Thanks a lot, Puriel." He removes his hand from my mouth and pushes me away.

"I'm coming!" I yell, running into my room to get changed.

__________________________________________________________

Lucifer's POV

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" The Detective yelled.

"You're not gonna be able to convince her otherwise." I say, "just let her come."

I go into my room to get dressed.

__________________________________________________________

Puriel's POV

I come out wearing a long sleeved black shirt with blue jean overall-shorts and black vans. My hair was in 2 buns each on either side of my head.

"Nice." Chloe says.

About a minute later, my brother comes out wearing what he usually wears, a 3-piece suit.

"Finally! You took forever Sam!" I yell, getting into the elevator. "and I'm NOT crazy, so don't even say I am." I yell at him before he could mouth anything to Chloe.

-Time Skip-

"Finally! You drive like an old man!"

"I was going the speed limit." Samael says.

"For once...." I mutter. "come on! We have a murder to solve!"

"I like her." Chloe says, walking next to me.

We walk over to Ella and ask for the details. She gives this long explanation of how she thinks it happens, using Sammy in some VERY compromising positions.

"Yeah. Um, may I interject really quick? Everything you just said and did, never happened. Sorry to burst your bubble, but, this is a suicide." I say.

"And who are you, exactly?" She asks, holding out her hand.

"Puriel Morningstar. Nice to finally meet you Ella. Ray Ray has told me so much about you. And before you ask, no. The Detective said nothing. Ray Ray is a very good....friend...of mine." I say, shaking her outstretched hand.

"Wait. Morningstar? Like Lucifer Morningstar?" She asks me.

"No. Like Puriel Morningstar. And yes. He's my older brother." I say, rolling my eyes.

She hugs me so fast, that even I didn't see it coming.

"Ewwwww. Human contact makes me nauseous." I say, scrunching up my face.

"Your just like Lucifer. Cold on the outside, but warm and fuzzy on the inside."

"AS I WAS SAYING," I clear my throat. "This is a suicide, made to look like a homicide. So tell your men to wrap up their supplies and go home." I say simply.

"I'm pretty sure I have it right. I'm the adult here. I have a degree in forensics." Ella says.

"Look, I've been alive WAY longer than you have. So I suggest you listen, because if you don't, your gonna end up getting fatally wounded. And none of us want that." I say, sounding more tough.

"How old are you? 12?" Ella says.

"I'm 17...."

"Ladies, we have a murder to solve...." Sammy interrupts our little argument, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"IT'S A SUICIDE!" I yell.

"Well, let's just let the professionals do their job. We'll see at the end of the case." He said, and walked back over to Chloe.

"Fine." I mumble, and stand to the side.

Ms. Lopez and her crew finish up with the body at the crime scene and give the okay for it to be sent to the morgue. Throwing her gloves away, she walks up to us and gives us a smile. "See you guys tomorrow!" She says, before walking away.

Me, Sammy and Decker walk back to the convertible. He drives Chloe back to her house, and the next place he stops is Diamond Bar Highschool.

"Out of all the schools, you had to pick the only one that had 'bar' in the name." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Well, I love to drink." He smirked.

Getting out, we walked to the doors and Sammy opened them for me. We walked inside, heading to the front desk.

"Here's the registration form." The receptionist handed them to us lazily, without even looking up from her computer.

"Another word for dick is joystick, by the way." I say, walking away chuckling.

"Thank you!" She yelled, which made me laugh more.

Sammy looks at me confused, so I explain it to him.

"She's trying to write a sex novel, and she needed another word for dick. She's been stuck on it for ages."

"So she's a naughty one, is she?" He asks, getting that wicked glint in his eyes.

"Don't even think about it. She has an HIV." I say.

He sighs. After turning in the form, we walked back out and went home.

"Your first day is tomorrow. NEVER sleep with anyone on your first day."

I face palm and go to bed.
______________________________________

Word count: 1,034

I guess I'm gonna end it here. This was pretty fun to write. I mean, I know it sucks but, only the best of us do! Jk. Jk. Jk. I love all of you Lucifans. Have a great day/night. Love,
Ari