"Don't worry. We're LAPD!"

"Rise and shine sleeping angel! Although, I don't know how you could sleep with all that noise coming from my bedroom last night...." Sammy says.

I groan. Why did he always have to talk about sex?

"You're disgusting." I say getting up. "Don't bother to take me to school. I can fly." I said getting dressed.

"Actually, you can't. We have to fit in. That's what our eldest brother said anyway. Bossy prick."

"Fine. Menny is right anyway." I rolled my eyes. I chose an outfit that wasn't too standoffish, but also not too bad.

Walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I heard my brothers phone ring

"Hello? Oh. Detective. Yes. I'll be there as soon as possible." He ended his call.

I already knew what he was going to ask. "Yeah, I can drive myself Sammy."

"Thanks baby sister. Off you pop." He threw me the keys to his 1962 Chevrolet Corvette. The design he had was black on black, and man, was it nice. I did my hair and then ran downstairs. My brother had already left, my guess is Chloe had taken him to the precinct. I went outside and hopped into his car. Turning the key in the ignition, and pressing the gas, I sped out into the early morning.
____________________________________________________

Diamond Bar Highschool

I arrived and instantly a crowd of people surrounded me. Or should I say, the Corvette.

"Nice ride."

"She's hot."

"I want it."

"Think she's a bitch?"

Were only some of the things I heard before I walked into the school, a few people still behind me.

I turned around. "Excuse me, can anyone please tell me where Mr. Zesterman's class is?"

They seemed to be a bit shocked. I raised my eyebrow, before someone spoke up.

"I can show you. He's my homeroom." A guy with green eyes, brown hair, and bow legs told me.

"Great." I grabbed his hand and pulled him forward.

He stumbled forward slightly and then regained his steadiness.

I had a good feeling about him.
____________________________________________________

Precinct

"Lucifer!" Ella said. "Where's your sister?"