"You're a what?!"

Hi! Just wanted to write a note to the nonexistent readers of this book. It has literally been forever since I've updated this book, and I just wanted to say, I'm sorry about that lmao. Also, just this picture cause I don't  know, just cause.......Anyway, on with the story....

_________________________________

    I awoke the next morning to find myself alone in the penthouse. Lucifer had left a note stating that he and Chloe had a case, resulting in him having to leave before I could wake up.

    Slowly climbing out of bed, I slipped on my house shoes and walked to the bathroom attached to my room. Looking in the mirror, I grimaced. You'd think an angel always looked perfect, but right now, I look like a hobo.

    Sighing, I fix my hair and brush my teeth.

__________________________________

     Climbing out of the ostentatious black car, I met up with Dean and his brother Sam, who was a freshman. We chattered mindlessly while walking into the building and dropped Sam at his first class, as usual. 

      When we finally made it to bio chem, we took our seats and Dean pulled out a green folder that had the initials 'D.W.' on them. 

      "Arthur much?" I asked, with a smirk on my face.

        "Huh?"

         "Your initials are D.W., like from the show Arthur....."

 He gave me a bitch face that rivaled his younger brother's. "Shut up." He said, and turned back to his folder. I laughed and took out my own.

         "Hey, wanna come to my house later on to study for the test tomorrow?" I asked him. I had only known him 7 days, but I felt like I knew him enough to invite him over.

         "Sure, but Sam is gonna have to come also." He replied.

         "Of course."  I smiled. 

_____________________________________

-Later that day-

        Dean and I walked to Sam's last class, which was Algebra, and told him that we were going to my house.

       "No offense, Puriel," Sam said, "but are you sleeping with my brother?" 

       "Sam!!" Dean yelled, "seriously?!" He groaned. I just laughed.

        "Nah, we're just friends, Sam." I answered him with a small grin. "Why?"

         "Well, every time he's 'friends with a pretty girl, they end up having sex." He answered.

       "Not true...." Dean interrupted.

________________________________________

I climbed into Lucifer's car, and Sam and Dean followed. 

       "I will never get over how awesome your car is, dude." Dean said. 

        "I think it's a bit flashy." I replied.

        "Exactly. It shows how much money you have."

        "Money isn't everything ya know."

        "Says you. "

       I simply shrugged my shoulders and put the key into the ignition.

___________________________________

      We arrived at Lux and I turned the car off. The two brothers sat in the car, staring up at the building.