Diablo

"Who are you?"

Void of emotion, his face was a new canvas sheet. One filled with a mysterious caution warning her not to proceed on her actions. Yet the mystery behind his dark domineer drew her in, wanting to find out why he had a caution sign behind him. "Who are you!" Her question was hung in the air for the second time.

"You ask as if you already know the answer." Her heart spiked. "Why must you ask an answered question little bee? What a waste of your time."

The accelerating beat of her heart spiked once again. "But I..I don't know," she replied. "I don't know who you are!"

"Oh, but you do."

Drawing in a shaky breath, the tips of her fingers began to tingle. An unexplainable feeling coursed through her entire form. She began began breathing through her mouth, heavy fast breaths. "Am I...Am..," her words were jumbled, her body frozen in place. "Am I going to die?"

"Eventually."

Her eyes welled with tears unshed, staring at his far yet seemingly close body that stood perfectly still. Too perfectly still. She had asked before she could think, the question she knew the answer to already, but yet was afraid of knowing.

"Are you going to kill me?" His blurry silhouette became clear, as her tears began leaking down her face.

"Yes."