**Chapter 2**

I walked back over to Nicole and Cam,  shoot I forgot his name! I thought. I walked back over to him before reaching Nicole. 

" Hey I don't think I got your name." I said shyly. 

"  I don't think I got yours either," He smirked. 

" Your cute, Jaque." I blushed.

" Nash." He winked. 

        I smiled at him and I looked at his eyes. They were beautiful. He slipped a green sticky note into the palm of my hand. I unfolded the neatly folded square and read it.

                                                                              Kik:

                                                                 gummybearnash

        I looked up at hime and grinned. I walked away still looking at the bold lettering. I sat down next to Nicole and grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. I went onto kik and entered Nash's kik in. This was the start of a very good year.  

         The bell rang and I headed to my first period. I sat in my seat and studied the room trying to see if Nash was in my class. He wasn't, I frowned but then was up lifted by the thought that I would see him at lunch. 

Nash's P.O.V. 

        I scanned my classroom to see if Jaque was in my first period. I didn't see her,  hopefully she is in my second period. I will see her at lunch though which is good. I like her, I think. I like her laugh and her quirkyness. I like everything about her so far. 

Jaque's P.O.V. 

        I was 5 minutes into my class and I was already bored out of my mind. Mathew (Espinosa) was being a totall irratation by now and Madison (Beer) was her bishy self as usual. I turned on my phone and hid it it behind my desk. I went back onto kik and opened my chat with Nash. 

Me: Hey

Nash: Hey

Me: Hey

Nash: Robot.

Me: Ha! As if.

Nash: Lol. Dude Mr. Casinova is deaf!

Me: OMG! IKR! I have him for 2nd period! You litterally have to yell at him! 

Nash: OMG IKR its so annoying! Its like just get hearing aids already!!! 

Me: Bahahahahha lol. Uh oh, I gtg my teacher is in her grumpy stage. See you at lunch. ;)

Nash: Bye ;)

I smiled and blushed. I like Nash.