**Chapter 7**

The bell rang and I walked to our lunch table and scanned the area for Nash. He's is normally late so I didn't worry too much. I heard shouting from behind me and looked back. I saw people gathering around in a a circle one by one. 

" What's going on?" I asked startled.

        I ran towards the circle and saw two kids go at it with each other. There was dried blood on the cement and by that point I rushed into the middle of the fight and started screaming. I felt a twinge of pain in my left side and fell to the ground I heard evryone gasp but no one wanted to get into the middle of the fight to help me. I saw both of them charging at each other and stood up. I held both my hands out to stop them from clashing into each other.

" STOP!!!!!" I yelled.

        I felt another shock of pain go through my jaw and I collapsed to the ground and felt pain all through my body. I heard everyone sreaming at the boys and saw someone break up the fight. I felt warm hands lift me up and carry me to the lunch table. I realized it was Nash's lap I was propped up on. I looked up at him and touched the top of my head. I looked at my hand and saw read liquid staining my hand. I felt tears running downmy face and looked up at Nash. He immediatly swept me up and ran me to the nurses office. I heard Nicole and Andrea running behind him, their heels clicking with each step they took. I closed my eyes and opened them. I was lying in a hosptial bed. I sat up and touched my head in pain.

" Where's Nash??" I asked worried.

" I'm right here." He said getting up from a chair and walking towards me.

I got out of the bed and grabbed onto him. 

" Thank you." I cried.

" Anytime, your a brave girl, and I love you for that." He kissed my forhead and I checked out.

        He said that he would drive me home since I was just getting out of the hospital and all. I walked through the door and saw my mom and my dad come towards me. My mom grabbed onto me and my dad hugged me after her. 

" Oh honey, are you okay?" My mom asked paniced.

" Yeah, yeah I'm fine, Nash stopped the fight, I'm all right I promise." I assured her.

" He's a good kid. " My dad smiling.

" Come on lets get you in bed so you can get some rest. " My mom said helping me upstairs. 

" Okay." I said. 

Once I got in bed I turned on my phone and texted Nash. I saw that he had texted me 5 times in the past 2 minutes.

Nash: Are you okay????

Nash: Jaque!

Nash: Are you okay????? 

Nash: Jaque???

Nash: Jaque!!!!!!!!!

Me: Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for caring so much. :)

Nash: Promise me you'll never leave me! Promise?!

Me: I promise.