**Chapter 5**

I laid in bed for a while staring at the stars on my ceiling. I thought about Nash and his eyes and his laugh and just... him... I thought about my wish, then I wondered about what he wished for. Out of all of the things I could've wished for I wished for him. I closed my eyes and quickly fell alseep. I was woken up my alarm clock. I sat of in my bed and looked outside my window. I got up and rummaged through my dresser to find an outfit. I put on a teal skirt and a white lace crop-top. I put on my white vans and put my hair up in a pony tail. Eye-liner and red lip stick to top all of that. I heard my phone buzz and checked it. 

Nash: Look outside your window. :) 

I walked over to my window and saw Nash waiting for me outside in his truck. 

" Oo fancy!!" I shouted sarcasticly. 

" I know right, a real chick magnet." he winked. 

I grabbed my bag and hoped into his truck. 

" You do have your license right?" I asked unsure.

" Of course!" he laughed

I buckled up and sighed.

" What's worng?" He asked confused

" Nothing, I just um... nothing." I said. 

" Okay..." He trailed off.

We didn't talk much after that not that I minded. We drove up to the parking lot and parked in a shady spot. I stepped out of the vehicle and immediatly Madison Beer walked up to me.

" Hey, Jaque! I see you found someone new to follow around. " she spat

" And I see you haven't." I smirked.

" Jaque lets go." Nash said laughing

" Okk. See ya later... um I'm sorry what's your name again?" I retorted.

I walked away and Nash wrapped his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and smiled to myself. We walked over to Nicole together and I noticed Andrea sitting with a tall skinny guy.

" Hey Andrea who's your boyfriend?" I asked poking her arm.

"This is Hayes, Nash's brother. I know it's kind of wierd with me dating your boyfriends brother but it will be fine, I hope." She giggled.

" Boyfriend? Um we aren't dating..." I sighed.

" Oh, nevermind then.." Andrea managed.

It was disapoonting but true. I guess wishes don't come true. 

Nash's P.O.V.

" Oh, nevermind then.." Andrea managed.

I guess wishes don't come true. Just give it some time Nash, just give it some time, I thought.  The bell rand and we all rushed to our classes.  Just give it some time.