**Chapter 8**

I sat in my car in slience. I heard my car door open then close. I looked over to the passenger seat and saw Ash sitting right there.

" No. No no no no no! Not again! " I pressed the gas peddle. I didn't know why I was driving with him in the car, I honeslt don't know why.

" Come on Jaque, it happened a long time ago! Forgive and forget?" He smirked.

" Get out of my car." I demanded. I turned to pull over and he grasped onto the wheel and jerked it the other way.

" Ash no!!!" I yelled.

        We rammed into a black semi truck and Ash jumped out of the window. The semi truck tipped over on top of my Jeep and crushed me and my car flat to the ground. I yelled and gasped for air as the car crushed me in between the semi truck and the road. I rolled over and closed my eyes. I heard muffled screaming and then felt warm arms wrap around my. I opened my eyes and blinked once then blacked out. 

        I opened my eyes but I had blurred vision. I blinked a few times and my vison became clear. I saw Nash asleep on the bed couch. I smiled and blushed. A lady walked up to me and I glanced up to her.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked.

She didn't respond so I waited for a second. Nothing.

" I said how long have i been asleep?" I said sternly.

I heard Nash awake and i looked over at him. He walked over next to my bed.

" How is she doing?" Nash asked.

" Fine, but she still hasn't woken up, that crash was nasty." The lady replied.

Woken up? What are they talking about? I'm right here! I thought.

 Nash walked back over to the couch and sat down at the edge. I started screaming his name but I got nothing. 

" Nash!!" I yelled once more, but all he did was look at the ground as if I was invisible.