**Chapter 3**

The bell rang and I rushed out to the lunch tables. I sat outside anxiously waiting for Nash to find me. Nicloe, Cameron, Mathew, Andrea, Connor, Ashlyn, and I sat at an outside table. I ate quickly still waiting for Nash. I faced Nicole and then felt a hand touch my side accidentally. I turned and saw Nash sitting next to me. I coud've sworn that my face lit up like a Christman tree. Luckily Nash didn't notice.

" Hey." I blushed.

" Hey." He replied.

" Awkward..." Andrea replied.

        We all laughed. I saw a tall skranny boy heading over to our table and realized it was Ash. 

" Jaque!" he shouted.

"Oh my god, this isn't happening." I said getting up from the table.

        I grabbed my stuff and turned around to look at him.

" Hey were you going?" He smirked.

" Stay away from me!" I shouted.

    I dropped my stuff as soon as he got close to me and I started running towards the girls bathroom.

" Jaque!!" I heard Nash yell.

        I didn't bother turning around.

Nash's P.O.V.  

"Jaque!!" I yelled, but she didn't turn around.

" Everytime." I heard someone laugh.

I turned around and gave him a staright   face.

" Dude! Wtf! Get lost! " I shouted making him jump.

" Okay, okay." He said

" Ash is such a apple!" Andrea puffed.

" What happened with them?" I asked.

" A year ago, our school had  a code red and Ash locked her outside of the classroom and the teacher had no idea. Well the code red guy found her and almost killed her but her friend Leslie jumped in front of her in time. The guy got arrested before he could kill Jaque too. " Nicole announced.

" That a**hole." I said.

" Nicole come on, lets go find her." Andrea said

            I heard footsteps and went silent. The girls bathroom has a curtain seperating it from the hallway so no one can see into the girls bathroom without being in it. I knew it was Andrea and Nicole because they both have anklets on that jingle. They walked into the girls bathroom and i started sobbing into Nicole's shoulder.

" Shhh. It's okey, it is." She reasured me

" It should have been me!" I sobbed .

" Hey! Don't you ever say that again!" I heard Nash yell out of no where.

I looked up and Hugged Nash.

" I'm sorry." I whimpered.

" It's okay. " He assured me. " Oh and by the way I ate all of your mentos." 

" What! Your buying me a new pack Mr.!" I laughed.

Nash's P.O.V.

         We all walked back to our lunch table together. Nicole poked me in the arm and i turned around.

" Hey, thank you." She said

" For?" I asked

" Making her laugh, it's hard to do that when she is down. Thank you." She announced.

" My pleasure. " I smiled.