Part 2

•Y/n pov•
The bell finally rang and I started packing when someone came up to me. " Hey I'm Lucas Wong, and your Y/n right?" I look up and my eyes widened a little.

In front of me was a more than attractive guy with light brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Yeah it's nice to meet you Lucas." I smiled at him and he returned it. "I guess that you don't have anyone to eat lunch with so would you like to eat lunch with me and my friends?"

"Yeah I would like that thanks." I finished packing my stuff and we made it to the canteen. Lucas lead us to a table with 6 other guys. "Hey guys this is Y/n, Y/n this is my friends"

 "Hey guys this is Y/n, Y/n this is my friends"

^ pretend Lucas isn't in the intro.^

"Hi Y/n it's nice to meet you." Mark said while patting the empty seat next to him. I was going to sit down but Lucas held my hand.

I looked down at my small hand in his big one. "Guys I'm going to show Y/n the roof. Don't worry it's nothing bad it's just getting to crowded in here." Before I could say something Lucas pulled me out of the canteen.

•??? Pov•

I went to the canteen and there she was my mate but she was with the guy Lucas and his friend. I didn't know that I was staring until my 'girlfriend' brought me out of it.

"Jungkookie oppa what are you looking at?" I turned to her frustrated man she's getting to annoying it's time to get rid of this one. "Nothing don't worry about it oh and also don't call me oppa."

"You should know by now IU that he doesn't like to be called that. How stupid are you?" I smiled at Yoongi hyung he always gives the girls an attitude.

"Kookie are you going to let him talk to me like that?" Damn why did I get this one again? "Just leave IU were done." She looked at me shocked and then angry. "Your going to regret this Jeon Jungcock." I glared at her but turn to see Y/n but she was gone.

Where the hell is she? I thought to myself. "Jungkook who is 'she'?" Crap I forgot about Namjoon's mind reading powers. "Nobody huyng and pleas stop reading my mind. I'm going to the roof."

I got up before they said anything and headed to the roof. When I got close I felt my heart beat speed up ' she's here Jungkook mate is on the roof.' My wild started getting excited. 'oh shut up it's not like we like her.' I heard him pout but I ignore it and still go to the roof.

•Y/n pov•

"Wow Lucas this is so pretty." I looked out to the view. "Yeah but something here is more beautiful than the view." I blushed at what he said. "Oh and what's that?" I looked at him and saw him smiling at me. "It's me of course." We laughed together but then he stopped and looked at me.

I didn't realize that he was moving forward until there was no room between us and his lips were on mine. He pulled away and I just looked at him shocked. "I'm so sorry Y/n but I couldn't help it." Lucas looked away embarrassed. He just stole my first kiss and for some reason I'm not mad I kinda liked it even though we just meet.

"It's ok Lucas I didn't mind." I could feel the heat rise on my face as he looked at me. "Then c-can I do it again?" I blushed even more and slowly nodded. Lucas put his hand on my cheek and connected our lips together again. The kiss turned into a make out session but I felt like we were being watched but I pushed that feeling down.

•Jungkook pov•

I saw Lucas kissing Y/n and all I wanted to do is rip his head off. I get it now on what they say is the mate bond. I will make you mine Y/n. You will know who you belong to soon enough.

(I'll try to update every week but thanks to hell (school) I might not. On weekends though I'll try to post 2 times.)💜🖤💜