PT.8

-y/n pov-

I woke up with a major headache. "What the hell happened?" I asked myself as I set up on my bed. It was silent untill I heard my bedroom door opened. "Oh your up baby. How do you feel?"

I looked at him confused, it seemed like I was messing something but I couldn't figure out what it was so I just pushed it aside. "I'm, ok what time is it?" I asked and Lucas looked at his phone. "It's 10:30 honey." I stood up in panic "omg we are late for school."

I started going to my closet but Lucas stoped me. "Hey wait, I already called the school and told them that you were sick so today we are staying home and doing nothing so that you can rest." I smiled at him and layed back down.

-Jungkook pov-
I got home around one in the morning and went to my room. When I got there I felt like I was missing something but didn't know what so I just layed down and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

I turned around and hugged my other pillow but it smelled better than usual, it smelled sweat, then it hit me, Y/n wasn't there any more. I sat up quickly and checked all around the house but didn't find her.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" I turned and saw Namjoon hyung. " Have you seen Y/n anywhere?" I asked while still looking around. "Oh so that was the one that walked out of the house in a rush, I just thought it was one of Tae's one night stands."

I turned around to him and charged, pinning him against the wall. "DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN, EVER. NOW TELL ME WHERE SHE WENT NOW." I could tell he was shocked by my outburst. "Jungkook calm down ok. I don't know where she went I just saw her leave not where she went. Why do you care so much about it anyway?"

I realized what I did and put him down and turned away from him. "Nothing don't worry about it, but know if anything happens to her there will be hell to pay." I walked to my room and layed down on my bed. "Damn it, what are you doing to me Y/n Lee." I said to myself and turned to hug the pillow that had her scent on it.

(Sorry it's short and boring but this week is a pain. First my idiot friend had to stay with me and she's been bothering me about updating so here it is, but I still love her♥️😁. I'll make it better next chapter. BTW thank you for reading this book I didn't even expect one view so thank you.💜)