PT. 9

-Jungkook pov-

When I got to school I looked everywhere for her but couldn't find her or Lucas. It was lunch now and I also was worried about her, I mean come on now even though I don't care about her doesn't mean that I want that blood sucker to kill her.

"Yah, Jungkook answer your Hyung." I heard Jin hyung yell at me. "What? Sorry I wasn't paying attention." I looked at everyone who were all looking at me already. Namjoon shook his head. "Jungkook just tell them. They are going to find out sooner or later anyway."

I looked at Namjoon then sighed. "Fine but don't think this is going to change my ways because it's not." I look at everyone who's eyes were all on me. "I have found my mate, it's that new girl, Y/n." Everyone's eyes grow and the next thing I know I get hit in the head.

I turned to the person that hit me, expected Jin hyung but saw that it was Yoongi hyung instead. I was about to say something but he pulled me out of the cafeteria and into an empty room.

"What the h..." He cut me off by pinching me hard. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND HOW STUPID YOU ARE?" I was shocked, yeah he's yelled at us before but this time it was different.

"I-I don't..." I couldn't finish my sentence as I was just on the floor looking up at him. "Jungkook, I found my mate and lost her, remember?" I do remember.

Yoongi and his mate met at a concert but he wasn't ready to give up his life and dreams, so he walked away from her. The next year was hard in him but he met her again and they fell in love, but that didn't last long.

When they were at their happiness she was taken from this world and ever since then Yoongi hasn't been the same. "I don't want that for you. What if Y/n finds someone that loves her and who she loves?" When he said that I got mad. "That won't happen hyung."

Yoongi looked at me. "Oh yeah, and how do you know that it's not going to happen? She isn't here and neither is Lucas, and plus if you don't change your ways what makes you think that she will be with you? Think about it Jungkook." He left me there on the floor crisscrossed on the floor, 'I have a lot to think about.' I thought to myself.

Well it's not much and it sucks but at least it's something.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜