ch. 16 the end

-Y/n pov-

I didn't know what to do so I hugged him back. When I relaxed into the hug he pulled me closer but then the wind started picking up. Everything was a blur but its like the wind wasn't affecting us. When the wind picked up even more a light came down on us.

When I looked up I saw that it was the moon. I saw it shining bright and then I heard a whisper. "Remember who you are, who he is and what you both had together." With that said there was a bright flash and memories that I've never had flashed into my head.

When everything died down I felt like I have missed a whole part of my life. I started crying and Jungkook pulled away from the hug. "Hey Y/n, what's wrong?" He cupped my face. "I remember everything my muscle bunny." His eyes widened and pulled me into another hug.

"Oh my little carrot I've missed you so much." I hugged back but was interrupted by a slow clap. We looked up and saw him and his clan.

(Sorry I know it's not the best but oh well)

Lucas walked closer to us but not to close. "Well I guess you know everything now my love but that doesn't mean I will let you go. I didn't then and I'm not now."

Jungkook growled and stood infront of me. "You tried to get her once by killing us but look how that ended, with her in my arms and you trying again." Lucas smirked then released an evil laugh.

"Yes but last time you had your pack with you and she killed herself to be with you. This time none of those things will happen." He came closer but then we heard growling from behind us. Then BTS came from the shadows.

"That's where your wrong Lucas his pack is here and we're ready to fight your clan again." Namjoon's voice seemed to echo through the field as they got closer behind us.

One of Lucas' members went whisper something to him but I didn't catch what he said. Lucas smiled like a mad man. "Then it should be two times more fun." Then he started charging at us and soon his clan followed.

They where fighting each other one by one but they all avoided me. I saw one of them knocking Jimin off his feet and trying to rip him apart. I ran to Jimin's side and kicked the vampire off of him. This gave him enough time to get back on his feet and rip him in half.

A loud growl was heard and it stopped everything. "Go ahead and do it." I heard a voice yell. I turned around and saw Jungkook in his wolf form standing over a bloody Lucas. Before he could say anything else Jungkook ripped his head off.

Namjoon turned to the clan. "What are you guys going to go now? Your leader is dead and if you don't want to end us the same way then leave and never bother us again." They all looked at one another and ran to the woods.

I turned to Jungkook to see him in his human form again. He ran to me and held me for a little bit then pulled away and looked me over. "Are you hurt at all?" He asked worried and looked me in the eyes. I smiled at how worried he was. "Yes I'm fine Jungkook don't worry." He sighed then pulled me into a tight hug.

When he let go the other members stood looking at us. Namjoon smiled then walked twords us. "Welcome back to the pack Y/n." The others came closer as well and then pulled me into a group hug.

For the first time in a long time I felt like I was at home, like I actually belonged. I might not have my birth family anymore but I have something better my pack family.