Ch. 15

^Hope you like the gif.^
-⚠️ fluff-
-Y/n pov-

I stayed awake the whole night thinking of what I should do. On one hand I have Lucas but he's not the Lucas I fell in love with, but Jungkook is my "soulmate" I don't know what to do.

I needed to get away and think. I don't know why but I walked into the woods and just walked around. It wasn't that long before I came upon a stream with a brown wolf by it.

I knew exactly who it was, Jungkook. I tried to back away but he must have heard me and I heard a voice in my head. "Your already here so come on." I heard him say in an annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry I...I just needed somewhere to think and I don't know why but the woods just seemed like the place to go." I said as I sit by him but far enough to give him space. "This is where we used to go, you know back then before this life." He said in a low tone.

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"  He didn't look at me yet. "Since you left the house I've been getting visions and things about you and the way we used to be before Lucas ruined it." He looked at me with his big brown eyes. "We really loved each other. I-I just want it to be like that again.

He got up and looked down at me. "Stay here I'll be right back." I nodded as he ran into the woods. After a few minutes he came back in his human form with a plain white shirt and jeans. (Classic Jungkook)

I stood up and he stopped for a second and scanned my body. He shook his head and walked to me well more like charged at me. "Ju..." Was all I could say before he crashed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but soon relaxed and kissed back. After a little bit he pulled away and hugged me. " I just want things to be the way they where. The way they where before this life, before I became a play boy, a playboy mate.

-The end- or is it?

Sorry about the long Waite but it's that time of the year. Finals and the wifi is still out at my house so that's hell. But anyway I hope you all have a Merry Christmas🌲❄️🌨️
I purple you all and thank you for reading. And always be nice be like BTS.💜💙💜💙