1. Flower (Misana)

Mina looked up from the book she was reading as a single rose was suddenly thrust under her nose.

"Will you go out with me?" Sana asked the younger girl shyly, a pink blush coloring her cheeks brightly enough to match the hue of the delicate rose in her grasp. She held it out to Mina with both hands, waiting with baited breath for the younger girl's response.

Mina looked at the pretty flower in front of her, marveling at her beautiful eyes, her beautiful lips, and the beautiful soul contained within this flower.

With gentle hands, Mina took the rose that the pretty flower offered to her, taking Sana's hands into her own as well.

"Yes, I'll go out with you," Mina said with a smile. "But I've already says 'yes' to you every day for the last month. How many more days are you going to keep asking me to date you?" Mina wondered, pulling Sana into her lap for an affectionate hug.

"Seven more days," Sana said breathlessly, trying to calm her fluttering heart. Even though she had already asked Mina out thirty times, it still took her breath away every time Mina said yes. "Once you say yes to me 37 times, I'll believe this isn't just a beautiful dream that I'll wake up from one day."

Mina laughed, thinking about the seven additional roses that were coming her way, each one delivered by an even prettier flower. "I can't wait."