6. Baby Girl (Misahyo)

Baby girl. That's what Sana and Jihyo loved to call their girlfriend Mina. And although Mina found it embarrassing at first, she grew to love the term of endearment.

"You're so pretty, baby girl," Sana whispered into Mina's ear one morning, like she did every morning, sending warm shivers down Mina's spine. Sana kissed her softly and tenderly between the sheets as they both struggled to get out of bed to start their day.

"Kiss me, baby girl," Jihyo demanded with a throaty growl after Mina entered the kitchen for breakfast, and Mina found herself pressed up against a counter by the older woman. It was a rough kiss, sensual and deep, making a heated jolt course through Mina's body.

Jihyo ran her hand through Mina's hair, the other hand sliding under her shirt and up Mina's bare back. Mina felt another pair of hands gliding their way down her hips, and she looked up to find Sana pressed up behind Jihyo, staring at her with as much desire in her eyes as the burning kisses on Jihyo's lips. Mina's body trembled with anticipation.

"Our baby girl is so cute when she's hungry," Sana murmured, gazing at the lustful look on Mina's face with a proud smile, and Mina could only blush as Jihyo placed a gentle kiss on Sana's lips and hummed in agreement.

Mina was happy being Sana and Jihyo's baby girl, but sometimes she felt like she wasn't giving her fair share in their relationship. It was always Sana and Jihyo who took care of her, spoiled her, and it was always Mina who took their love and attention.

Sometimes Mina would overthink what it meant to be their baby girl. But some days, like today, gave her all the reassurance she needed. The apartment was quiet as Mina entered their bedroom to check on Sana and Jihyo, who were fast asleep in bed and trying to fight off their fevers.

Mina reached out to replace the washcloth on Jihyo's forehead, surprised when Jihyo's hand snaked out from the covers and pulled Mina into bed. She fell heavily onto Jihyo, who didn't seem to mind her weight in the slightest.

"I missed you, baby girl. Come sleep with us," Jihyo murmured into Mina's neck. The younger girl could feel the blazing heat from Jihyo's feverish skin and she patted Jihyo face gently.

"You'll never sleep if I'm here and you need your rest."

Jihyo's hand started to reach under her shirt and Mina slapped it away. She knew this would happen. "Sleep," she told Jihyo firmly.

Sana suddenly wrapped an arm around Mina's waist and the younger girl let out a little shriek, not realizing that Sana was awake, too.

"I sleep better with my baby girl," Sana pouted.

Mina laughed and stroked her face gently. "Cuddle with Jihyo."

"She's not my baby girl," Sana insisted.

Jihyo hugged Mina tighter. "I agree. So just lie back for a minute and take care of us, baby girl."

Mina smiled for a moment at the idea that she was taking care of them simply by being their baby girl. She stopped struggling and settled back into their arms, letting herself feel happy and loved in their embrace.