20 Years Later

"Sir, we found a criminal, we've almost caught her." said the policeman.

"Then get her, don't tell me about it!" the police chief exclaimed.

The policeman called to the young woman, "We have you surrounded, don't try to run. Come out with your hands up!"

The woman realized that it was over, she wasn't going to be able to get away this time. She came out from behind the building and let the police handcuff her and bring her to jail.

They didn't bring her to a regular jail, though, they brought her to the same place that had held the villain Moriarty, when they held him for questioning not too long ago. (A/N At the beginning of The Reichenbach Fall, I think.)

As the men were leaving, the woman spoke. "I'm not going to tell you any information, no matter what you do to me," she said, in an American accent, which was odd because they were in England. They ignored her.

Later, some men came in to question her. She didn't look at them. "You said that you are not going to tell us any information, but will you at least tell us the name that you are called?" one of them asked.

"Justice Truth," she replied, still keeping her head down and not looking at the men.

They were surprised. "Well, we've finally caught the one person who has eluded us for twenty years, since she was a young girl," the second one said. The last man asked if he could speak to Justice alone.

When the other men had left, he said, "You know that we will get the information we want, and it won't be enjoyable, for you."

The young woman did the last thing he expected her to do. She lifted her head to look at him, and said, "Mycroft?" in a British accent. He stared at her, surprised.

"How do you know me?" Mycroft demanded.

Again, Justice Truth did the last thing he expected her to do. She answered, again in a British accent, "It's me, Alebony, your little sister."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N Ha ha, a cliffhanger! I've never done a cliffhanger before, but this seems like a good cliffhanger. I think I've said 'cliffhanger' too many times. Oh well!

The girl in the picture is Justice Truth, though that's not her natural appearance. She is disguised, she has contact lenses and hair dye and things like that.

- Maria