The Whole Story

"I have a sister?" Sherlock exclaimed.

Mycroft responded nervously, "Yes, you do."

"Why didn't you tell me?" asked the youngest Holmes, getting mad.

Alebony defended herself, "I wasn't with you, so I had nothing to do with that! I wish you'd known about me!"

"Let me explain before you freak out," said Mycroft.

"Fine," Sherlock crossed his arms as he waited for his older brother to explain.

Mycroft started, "It happened about 20 years ago, when you were 4, I was 8, and Alebony was 6. (A/N I don't know Sherlock and Mycroft's real ages so I made the ages up.) You were at home, because you were too young to go to school. I was in a different grade than Alebony, but we had recess at the same time. I was watching her talk to a little boy. She seemed to be getting frustrated with him. Suddenly, she pulled out a knife and stabbed him. Nobody saw it except me, and I froze. I couldn't believe that my little sister would hurt somebody. The teachers told everybody that Alebony and the boy both died, and they took Alebony away to prison. Of course, our family knew what happened, so we were told when she escaped. You always copied what Alebony did, you adored her, so we thought that if we told you what she did, you would do the same. You were so little that you forgot about her, so we never brought it up. I'm sorry, Sherlock. I wanted to tell you, but Mother and Father thought it was for your own good, so I didn't."

Sherlock didn't acknowledge that he heard what Mycroft said, he just turned and walked out of the room.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N I know it's really short, I'm sorry, but it seemed like a good place to end the chapter.

Please vote and comment!

Thanks!

- Maria