Goodbye Justice Truth

Mycroft left Alebony alone for a couple of days, until he got some important news. "Justice Truth!" he yelled, as he ran to her room, "Justice, I have something to tell you!"

"No!" she yelled back, "I still don't want to talk to you."

He went inside anyway. "You'll want to hear this," he closed the door so the others wouldn't hear when he used her name, "Alebony, we have decided to let you go! The guards decided that if you dye your hair, use colored contacts, and make up a new identity, you can leave. Of course, someone will have to watch to make sure you don't return to your criminal ways, but I will do that. You can be Alebony Holmes again, instead of Justice Truth!"

Alebony frowned, thinking her brother was trying to trick her. "I don't believe you," she said.

"It's true, come." Mycroft pulled her out of the room and to the front doors of the building. He told the guard, "This is Justice Truth, she is going to start a new life, but I will make sure she follows the law." The guard let them leave.

The oldest Holmes took Alebony to a public bathroom and told her to go back to her normal self. She did, and came back out with long, wavy brown hair and beautiful green eyes. She even had freckles across the bridge of her nose.

Mycroft sucked in a breath. "Ale, you look so beautiful!"

She giggled. "So, what do we do now?" Alebony asked, glad to look like herself again (and also glad to be out of that prison).

"We go home," was the answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, your home is so fancy!" Alebony Holmes exclaimed as she walked into her older brother's house.

Mycroft chuckled, "Well, I am basically the British government."

He showed her where her room was. "The best thing to do would be to wait a while until people forget about Justice Truth. The people think that you escaped from the prison. If you come back right after Justice 'escaped' then people will get suspicious. We will say that you fell into a coma the day that the boy died 20 years ago. You fell into a coma, and the doctors said that you would probably never wake up, so we told everybody that you were dead, but you just woke up, and it was a miracle. If Sherlock comes back, we will have to tell him about you before we tell the public about you."

"Do you know where he is?" Alebony really wanted to see her younger brother.

"I have no idea," said the man that helped fake Sherlock Holmes's death.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N Did anyone think that Alebony/Justice Truth was going to die when you saw the title? I realized that it does look like she will die, but no! The story's just beginning. Although it shouldn't be a whole lot longer.

The picture is what Alebony looks like when she goes back to being herself.

Also, this chapter is for happy_catie, who commented 'more!' when she read the last chapter. I'm glad you enjoy this story!

- Maria