Chapter SIX

«•»

Camilla woke up the next morning with a pair of shorts and an over-sized sweatshirt

Camilla woke up the next morning with a pair of shorts and an over-sized sweatshirt. She groaned, hopping out of bed and heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

She ducked into the sink, rinsing her mouth, before even looking at the mirror. Her head slowly moved up to the wide piece of glass and she stepped back in shock.

Her eyes were dark purple. Why? She didn't know. She moved closer to the glass, analyzing her face.

Don't freak out. It's normal.

Lilia popped into Camilla's head, displaying some sort of affection. Why would she return after what Camilla said to her last night?

"My eyes are purple! They're supposed to be green! NOT PURPLE!"

Lilia rolled her eyes, You're aroused. There. That's why they're purple.

Camilla shook her head vigorously, not quite understanding what her wolf was implying.

Last night, a pair of grey-silver eyes and beautiful lips were in front of her. Those lips were pressed against her own, giving her an undeniable pleasure.

Her eyes turned to a light grey, a cloud hanging over them. She yelped lowly, moving closer to the mirror.

You're scared. Lilia informs.

Camilla slides onto the floor, her head in between her hands. She calmed herself, breathing lightly now.

She peeped into the mirror, letting out a sigh of relief once she had seen it turned back to its natural green-blue.

"What happened to me?"

It's a story I can't tell you just yet.

"Why?"

Please, it bothers me that I can't tell you, so don't ask. You'll find out soon.

"I'm sorry, Lil, I didn't mean what I said. I was just mad. Please forgive me."

No.

"What?! Please, I'm sorry. I'll—"

I'm kidding, of course. It's fine. I'm over it. I know you didn't mean it.

Camilla sighed in relief, happy her wolf isn't frustrated or angry.

She didn't bother to shower, knowing it's simply Saturday. She jumped down from the second last step on the stair case and skidded into the kitchen where her mom was sitting on her dads lap, drinking coffee.

"Wow. Okay. PDA!" She blocked her sight by covering her eyes with both her hands.

Gina chuckled, placing a kiss on Andres cheek and moving to sit on a chair beside him. "You can open your eyes now."