Chapter one

Zach walks through the front door to the Why dont we house, sweating. He's been going to the gym alot more recently and working out for several hours to relieve stress.

    Theres been alot going on,  the past few weeks and he's tired, stressed and upset. He misses his family, he misses sleep, he misses just lounging around for a couple days.

   Sure he loves his fans with all his heart, He wouldn't be where he is without them right now, but he wants to rest, to see his family, spent quality time with the boys.

   But they have to keep going. They have to make music for the limelights.

    Zach stumbles upstairs, very tried and yawns. He throws his hoodie in the hamper and grabs boxer breifs and heads to the bathroom they have to share.

    The young boy walks in, shuts and locks the door, turns on the shower and strips from his clothes. He leans against the sink and hangs his head down looking at his stomach.

   Zach shakes his head and pushes off the counter and looks in the mirror. He looked so different. His skin was flushed and his cheeks a more prominent red. His hair stuck to his forehead from the sweat and little beads of sweat flowed down his face and body.

    His eyes a dull brown, the sparkle was taken a while ago. The dark bags under his eyes were quite noticable, which had people worried. He stepped in the warm water and calmly sighed, closing his eyes.

    The shower was where he could really think. It was where he could relax. The feeling of the water droplets falling on his head and shoulders and running down his front and backside soothed him.

   The sound of the water hitting the shower floor, sounding like rain all around him, soothed him. It was the shower that mostly calmed him when hes stressed.

   He picked up the shampoo bottle that had his name on it and squirted the right amount on his fingers. He set it back on the ledge and massaged it in his hair and scalp. He hummed to himself and continued washing his hair and body, and shaving all the non important hair.

   He hated the hair thats on his arms, legs, his pubic hairs. He shaved it all. He didnt like how it was. He liked to be smooth, to be clean. When he was done in the shower he turned it off and stepped out after wrapping a towel around his waist.

   Zach dried himself off, put his breifs on and brushed his teeth. Once he was done putting body lotion on, he walked out to his room and shut the door quietly. This was his daily routine when they were home.

   Zach stood in front of the full body mirror placed on the back of his closed door. He looked at how his body was curvy and more feminine. Zach had abs that were very noticeable and his pecks were muscular, but his body was still feminine.

    The young boy walked to his bed and plugged his phone in and cuddled up in his soft and warm blankets.

~~~~~~

Chapter one complete

Reads~ 0
Votes~ 0