Chapter 3

"Okay so since this is going to happen we need rules first" Jonah stated and the boys nodded. Okay someone grab a paper and something to write with" Jonah said. Corbyn and Daniel got up and ran in opposite directions.

    "How many people does it take to get a piece of paper and something to write with?" Jack mumbled and Jonah laughed. Zach moved so his buried was in the crook of Jacks neck and he had fistfulls of his shirt in his hands.

    The two boys came back. One with paper and the other with a marker. Jonah got off the coffee table and kneeled on the ground. Corbyn handed him paper and Daniel handed him the purple colored marker.

    "Alright so rule number 1" Jonah started and they all added rules while Jonah wrote them down. "Punishments" They all suggested punishments and Jonah wrote them down. "And last but not least rewards"

    After about an hour of writing and Zach sleeping they finished. Jonah capped the marker before setting it down.

    "And we're done!" Corbyn smiled and texted Christina everything and sent her a picture of the rules and punishments and reward. She was quite excided.

   "now lets get everything he needs because he needs to do this whether he wants to or not" Jonah said grabbing his laptop.

"Bedroom things"

    "bathroom things"

"Kitchen things"

"Carseat, stroller a bouncer"

"Diaper bag things"

"Clothes"

"Toys and a toy organizer"

"We'll have to put laxatives in his milk because I know he'll not want to go in a diaper"

"And thats it we're done" Jonah said paying for everything. The boys smiled and Zach moved around.

   "Jack?" Zach mumbled looking up at him, rubbing his eye.

    "Yeah?" Jack looked at Zach and smoothed out his hair.

   "Im hungry" He mumbled and rested his head on Jacks chest.

   "Well love we have to explain something to you" Corbyn started. Zach looked at them nervously.

   "Did I do something wrong?" He asked as his voice quivered. Jack pulled him closer if that was even possible.

   "No no no you didnt do anything wrong sweetheart" Jonah soothed. "We just want to tell you that we found something to help with your anxiety, depression and your attacks" Zach looked up hopefully.

    "Really? And its not pills or anything?"

   "No its not hun it'll make you feel amazing" Daniel said rubbing Zach's arm.

   "What is it?" Zach asked confused getting ontop of Jack and laid down, his head in the crook of Jacks neck.

    "Its called ageplay"

   "Oh I've heard of that" Zach closed his eyes and grabbed Jacks shirt in his fists.

   "Would you be comfortable with it?" Jonah asked.

   "Yeah"

   "Okay well theres gonna be rules and punishments and rewards you know?" Corbyn told him. Zach nodded.

    "Alright I'll say them now" Jonah said picking up the paper.
"Rule 1 is when you're in headspace you'll call Jack Daddy, Daniel is uncle Danny and me and Corbyn are uncle Jonie and Uncle Bean and Christina is Auntie Chrissy, Tatum is Auntie Tay and Madeline is Auntie Linny " Zach nodded listening.

    "Rule 2 is listen to us at all times, Rule 3 we want whats best for you if we ask you to do something do it, Rule 4 dont climb out of your crib without Daddy, Uncle Danny, Uncle Bean and Uncle Jonie or Auntie Chrissy, Auntie Tay or Auntie Linny Rule 5 tell us when you used your nappy we dont want you getting a rash" Zach blushed profusely at rule 5.

    "Rule 6 no walking or crawling in headspace, you'll be 8 months but you can crawl on soft carpets, Rule 7 ask for help when you need it, theres no reason to be embarrassed" Jonah looked at Zach who was playing with a loose thread on Jacks shirt.

    "Other rules, rule 1 if theres something you want, ask. Rule 2 call us by our names in public. Rule 3 no touching your prince parts they're Jack's if your having trouble Jack will help you" Zach looked up at Jonah who looked up at him and back down.

   "Rule 4 you arent to think bad of yourself or self harm, you are worthy, you are in no way annoying us, we are always here for you we love you very much. Rule 5 tell us how you feel, we want to know rule 6 put effort into your job we'll help to keep the lines between headspace and workspace" Jonah handed the paper to Corbyn.

   "Your punishments are, spanking, toys will be taken away for certain amount of times, time out, early bedtime, no tv time, chastity (no cumming)" Corbyn passed it over to Daniel as Zach hid his face face in Jacks neck embarrassed.

   "Rewards are, new stuffed toys, new blankets, new clothes, new paci's more cuddles, more playtime, yummy treats and you'll be able to cum" Daniel finished. Zachs face was as red as a fire hydrant.

    "You dont have to be embarrassed sweetheart" Jonah chuckled."now what do you think will get you in a headspace?"

   Zach shrugged, getting in between Jack and the couch.

   "Lets try watching cartoons" Daniel suggested and Corbyn picked up the tv remote. Once he put on Dinosaur train he placed the remote down and everyone sat on the couches and Zach looked up at the tv.

    He wont admit it out loud but he's enjoying this. He can already feel himself slipping. His thumb unconsciously finds his mouth and he began to suck on it. The boys noticed and smiled, happy that its working.

     Jack continued kissing his head and holding him. Zach giggled at the tv and the boys awed. After a while they decided to tell the fans. Jack sat up causing a whine to fall from Zachs lips.

    Jack moved Zach so the boy was sitting sideways on Jacks lap and resting his head on Jacks shoulder and playing with the collar of Jacks t-shirt.

     "We need to get a Pacifier cause thats not a good habit for him" Jonah said and they agreed.

~~~~~