Chapter 6

Zach clapped as he watched curious george. Corbyn and Jonah were out on dates with Chtistina and Tate, Daniel is cooking dinner and Jack is cleaning up the house.

     Zach crawled over to the couch and climbed up on it. He wrapped a blanket around himself and grabbed his elephant plush. He snuggled in the couch and blanket and watched the monkey walk around.

    Jack walked in and cooed at the sight. "Hi baby you comfy?" Jack asked bending down in front of his little boy. Zach nodded, smiling.

   "Dannys cooking his 'famous' mac and cheese with rice and mini hotdogs" Zach smiled wide as he heard his favorite meal being mentioned.

   (Now Im gonna make that. I just made it up but it sounds really good)

    Jack kissed Zachs cheek and rested his head on Zachs soft cheek.

    "Daddy!" Zach giggled as Jack peppered the smaller boys cheek. Daniel walked in and recorded the moment.

    "Daddy! swop it swop it!" Zach squealed pushing Jacks face away. Jack smiled and picked Zach up. Zach snuggled into Jack as far as he could and closed his eyes. Jack smiled and grabbed the pacifier, Plush and blanket.

    "Hey baby boy here you go" Jack said in a soft voice. Zach sleepily smiled and opened his mouth slightly. Jack slid the pacifier in the boys mouth after sitting down on the rocking chair in the living room.

    The blanket was wrapped around Zach once he had the elephant plush. Jack smiled and looked up. He blushed once seeing Daniel recording. The blue eyed brunette softly giggled and walked back in the kitchen to finish their dinner.

   ××××××