Chapter 5

As they ate breakfast, Jack became nervous. It hurt when Zach was sucking on his nipple, but will it hurt worse when Theres something actually coming out?

Jonah and Corbyn started taking everyones empty dishes and Daniel went to go talk to David about the band. Jack picked Zach up, kissing his cheeks.

"You want some milk bubba?" Jack asked and Zach nodded with a wide smile. Jack smiled and walked upstairs to his room and laid on the bed. He took his shirt off and Zach looked at him confused.

"Come ere bub" Jack sweetly told Zach and Zach crawled over. Jack laid Zach across his lap who now understood and attached his mouth to Jacks nipple.

(A/n this is awkward for me to write)

He closed his eyes and suckled on Jack. Jack cringed at the feeling but once Zach looked content he smiled. He just wanted his baby to feel good.

Zach breifly opened his eyes and innocently looked up at Jack with his big brown eyes. The older boy smiled and rubbed Zach's hip soothingly.

Jonah walked in quietly and cringed but watched as Zach studied Jacks face, then close his eyes. Jack looked up and made a face.

Jonah mouthed 'tell me when hes done' Jack nodded and Jonah left them alone. After about 5 minutes Zachs mouth unlatched slowly and Jack noticed he fell asleep.

Jack carefully laid Zach down and put his shirt back on. He quietly left the room after covering Zach in the blanket and walked downstairs.

"So how'd it go?" Corbyn asked once seeing Jack walk through. Jack visibly shivered and lifted his shirt, revealing his red enlarged nipple.

"Bro its fucking weird" Jack mumbled letting the hem of his shirt go, feeling the cloth land on his stomach again.

"Well I mean if someones drinking FROM your body I would only assume it would be" Daniel chuckled.

"Now Im curious as to how it tastes" Jonah unintentionally thought outloud. The boy all snapped their heads towards him.

"What?" He asked obliviously.

"You want to drink Jacks breastmilk!?" Daniel asked weirded out.

"I dont want to suck his titties!" Jonah yelled blushing. They all laughed.

"Whats wrong with my titties huh?" Jack asked laughing.

"Nothing its just... I dont know? Im 20 years old!"

"I volunteer to suck his titties" Corbyn said and Jack took his shirt off and sat on the couch.

"Go ahead I have to do this again in a while" Corbyn raised a brow but shrugged and sat on Jack lap. Jonah and Daniel watched in amusement.

Corbyn opened his mouth and latched on Jacks nipple. He sucked on it and felt liquid going in his mouth. He unlatched and heard clapping.

They all slowly looked at the door and seen Christina, Tate and Madeline. They all blushed profusely.

"Can someone explain to me what the fuck just happened?" Christina asked laughing. Corbyn wiped his lips and looked at Jack.

"So what'd it taste like?" Jonah asked and Corbyn shrugged.

"Really good if Im being honest" He said and got up wrapping his arms around his girlfriend whos now wheezing.

"How does it taste good?" Daniel asked.

"Try it, it tastes good trust me" Corbyn said and Chris ended up on the floor with Mady and Tate laughing.

Jonah shrugged and walked over to Jack and sat on his lap, and began to suck. He pulled away and made a face.

"Why is it good though?" Daniel turned away and walked upstairs shaking his head.

"Can I drink your Tittie milk?" Christina and Tate asked. Jack shrugged.

"Go wild" Jack simply said. This would be weird but its normal in the household to do things like this. As weird as that is.

Christina jumped up after calming down from a near stroke and laid on Jacks lap. She looked away and laughed and looked at Jack.

"You're okay with me doing this right?" She asked. Jack nodded.

"I mean you are the 4th one cause Zach was the 1st and Id rather you not wake him up" Jack said and Christina nodded starting to suck his nipple. Corbyn had to pull her off and she whined.

"But it tastes so sweet babyyyyyy" She whined after swallowing the milk. Corbyn nodded.

"Yeah I know but we cant take it all away from Zach you know" He pointed out.

Tate and Mady had their turn and Mady held it in her mouth after the second time she suckled. Daniel came down and crossed his arms.

"You guys done sucking on his nipples now?" He asked and Mady walked up to him kissing him. She spit the milk in his mouth and pulled away.

"Ew Mady what the heck!? Wait why was that sweet?" Daniel asked confused.

"It was Jack's "Tittie milk" as Christina called it" Corbyn said curling his fingers at the words tittie milk.

Daniel looked horrified and confused as the same time. "You sucked his titties!?" He yelled to Mady, who nodded. A loud cry erupted from upstairs.

"Good going Daniel you woke him up" Corbyn slapped the back of Daniels head and Daniel slapped Corbyn right back and they kept slapping eachother.

Jack rolled his eyes and walked upstairs seeing Zach curled in a ball crying. Jack rushed over and pulled the small boy in his arms.

"Daddys here baby Im here you're alright" He comforted.