Chapter 8

Important note at the end!
_________________________

Jack

today is studio day. Which means Zach needs to be a big boy. Fucking hell I hope it'll be easy to take him out of it. Of course, I don't want to but... I have to.

If I can't do it then one of the others can do it instead. Studio is in 4 hours though so we have alot of time.

"Daddy?" I hear my baby ask.

"Yes baby boy?" I asked him, placing him on my hip.

"Can we so da wimewights my new woom?" I nodded and grabbed my phone.

I pressed record and faced it towards us.

"Hey guys! Since we have redecorated Zach's nursery slash playroom, we are giving you guys a tour of it now" Jack told the camera. Zach nodded and laid his head on his daddy's shoulder. 

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

    I am currently sitting on the couch with Zach on my lap. He's clapping along to the theme song of The princess and the frog. It's his favorite movie at the moment.

   (A/n Tiana is my favorite Disney princess🙃)

     Jonah walked in with a frown on his face. I knew exactly what that meant.

     Time to get Zach out of headspace.

    I sighed and nodded. I looked at my little after turning off the tv. He frowned with tears pooling his brown eyes, making them appear bigger.

    "Zach I know you don't want to and neither do I but you have to be big now" I explained and his bottom lip wobbled. I looked at Jonah for help and he hesitantly walked over and sat next to me.

    "Hey Zee, I'm so sorry but you do need to become a big boy for us because we need to do band stuff today" Jonah tried only to get back glossy brown eyes with tears threatening to fall.

    "But why?" The boy asked as a tear dribbled down his cheek.

    "Because the limelights  wanna hear the new song we made" Jack explained. Zach nodded looking down.

     "How about after we finish with the band stuff we can all go to-" Jonah was cut off by Jack giving him a warning glance.

     "We can all watch princesses and eat some dinner?" Jonah corrected himself understanding that Jack doesn't want Zach to have any sugar.

     "Otay" Zach whispered. Jack sat Zach down on the couch and they waited till he was out of the headspace before talking to him.

     "So I wanna make a word that we all agree on so you know when you need to come out of headspace okay?" Zach nodded and Jack and thought of a word. "It has to be uncommon obviously"

    "How about echo?" Daniel suggested biting into an apple. Zach quickly nodded to the word.

     "I like the word echo" Zach said. "It's pretty and we won't be using it to often" Zach explained and they all nodded.

    "Echo it is" Jack confirmed.

_______________________

  So I am currently juggling 5 books at the moment plus like a bazillion books that aren't published yet. I have two accounts that I use.

Roadietrippytrip is my Road trip fan account which has two books on it so far with about 9 drafts.

Then this one that has 3 books and like 12 drafts. So hate with me here I'm trying my best okay? I'm not trying to ignore this account or the other account I promise.

Love ya's also gonna start calling y'all rolo's because why tf not?