THE PROUD PARENTS part 2

Marston/Daddy's POV

Looking back at my husband's expressive face full of life, and his eyes, those same eyes I could spend hours gazing into and would just be content with that. I honestly thought I had done that and I am not ashamed to say it out loud.

Looking at the soon-to-be baby he was holding in his arms, I couldn't help the feeling of welling up inside of me. Our baby boy, a son we finally have our own little one to raise if we decide to let him age knowing my beloved partner I have a feeling I should probably look forward to sleepless nights ahead.

I watched as he put our son in the big car seat which was right beside the one he would soon indeed be in. I began the drive to our house but would glance back into the rearview mirror, sending looks of the content to show through my eyes.

Decades ago I would never have believed something like this would be possible, but now, I smirk in this new world that us supernaturals have created ANYTHING is possible despite what humans thought was right and wrong and how we shouldn't be alive or real we were and pulling into the driveway of our 5 story home.

All I thought was we were real, and we're not going anywhere. When we walked into the house, my husband went to the lab with our little one, and I went to get ready to do the operation that would allow our baby to be ready for the artificial womb, while my husband was most likely already close to finishing getting our son ready in the beginning senses.

Seeing the movie STATUS UPDATE playing on our TV you think would be weird right. Well yes it would be if it wasn't in one of my beloved top favourite movies along with the movie LEMONADE MOUTH but I loved his sense of childish movies and I wouldn't change a damn thing about it either I made sure to put the movie on replay and paused it at the beginning for us to watch later tonight.

I finished getting everything I needed ready and went to the lab to tell my beloved that he would be able to see our son soon enough in the A.W. afterwards and informed him that I had a status update on the TV in our room and that dinner would be appreciated by the time I got up there.

He smiled and kissed me, I responded, trying to get him to open his mouth and deepened the kiss to the point where I knew if we didn't stop now we wouldn't be stopping anytime near and while I would've loved so, I knew I needed to get to our son. I reluctantly let him pull it away from my lips regretting it already but forced myself to gain control and shooed him out of the lab with a playful swat on his cute butt.

later after finishing...

...

...

Well that was easier than I expected but I was more relieved that nothing went wrong while doing the final preparations on himself and finally and slowly had his body be enveloped by the womb watching as he finally breathed in the fluids and for the last time until his rebirth opened his eyes and looked for a brief second confused and horrified before the call of sleep pulled him under again.

His body slowly began to curl itself into catlike curls almost as the fluid started to get to work, and the cord is attached to a type of fur that was for the parent to be able to rub and let the baby get used to their warmth and voice.

I turned off the medical equipment and began the process of cleansing and sterilizing all the tools used so it would be ready for the next patient to be worked on. Looking at the clock I realized I had just finished with enough time that I could have our baby begin bonding with his papa.

With that thought in mind, I called my husband down and in a record time of 10 seconds flat was right at the lab door with a book in hand, always somehow knowing what I was going to say before I said anything at all. kissed me deeply for 30 seconds then ran tight into the room and sat on the new rocking chair that was bought last week.

I smiled contently and leaned against the doorway listening to the sound of my beloved's voice telling the story of Tarzan and grabbed a camera to remember this extraordinary moment to last forever.

..................................................................................................

So what do you think?

Should I give up on this story a comment would be appreciated thanks till

The next chapter is coming soon.

Until then, this is Mae signing off.