The First Few Days With Our Newborn. Part 2

Marston/Daddy's POV

I'll admit when he didn't wake up quickly I was a bit afraid, well that's an understatement I was frantic and wondered if maybe he would not make it, but my husband reassured me that he would as he was our little fighter because he was our son and us.

Being with us two different species, it would take time for him to change into a hybrid with our combinations being random for the genetic DNA as we did want to be surprised at what he'd look like.

Him being a vampire and I a werewolf, I know the odd pairing, but he's my other half, and I wouldn't change that for the world.

but then I couldn't exactly help it now could I be seeing as this wasn't just any child this would be and is OUR child, not anyone else's which then, of course, made me mad that he wasn't technically agreeing with me or seemed worried like I was which then had me build his punishment of 'no sex' got him to change his attitude right around.

Which I then regretted as then I only had my toys to fulfil my needs, and they definitely did not work as well as my husbands d*ck would have worked on myself. I'll admit I'm a horny and sexually needy bugger when it comes to sex and that caused me to try and think of other types of punishments to punish him that worked just as well as having no sex would.

But thinking of how desperately I would like to see my baby boy come into this world just made me a little paranoid about everything set up, which is why when I finally did it came down to the hormones.

'I blame those lactation pills,' I thought in my head, but seeing as hormones were a natural and common side effect I should have been prepared and I know that he should have been prepared also because he knows the side effects of the pills, he's was/ is a DR for heaven's sake.

But then again I didn't really give any explanation when I started taking these pills anywho so back to our son and him having no name I was stuck between so many names because there are so many to pick: Jeremiah, Duncan, Heathrow, etc but so far only to have stood out Dustan like the movie PRINCE OF PERSIA.

Seeing as I loved watching that over and over again and that name just stands out to me and then the other being CADEN I really don't know where I found that name but it just stuck so I have decided for his name to be D.C KINGSTON, yes that name is perfect he looks like both, so that is his name.

I got up ecstatically and yelled "LOVE I HAVE PICKED HIS NAME, AND IT IS PERFECT I TELL YOU TONIGHT FOR OUT 'DESSERT.' "

I spoke in a seductive type of voice, knowing that it worked because of his response, with me getting the candles ready for tonight's favourite dessert.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Newborns pov while in the a.w.

I have this feeling of something inside me changing, and I don't know whether it is a good or bad thing but as long as I can keep my memories trying as hard as I can to make them stay with me I swear I will not stop till whatever is wrong with me is changed I still feel so sweeppppyyyyy though so maybe a bit more sweep wouldn't huwt.

Or something that feels warm against my skin unconsciously, I lean into the touch before turning over slowly, still unable to open my eyes or mouth yet. I kicked my foot out for no reason, just felt like I should be giving a response back somehow, so I did by kicking my left foot twice against the warmth.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marston/ Daddy's pov again

He kicked that a.w. synth fur where I was he responded by kicking the place I put my palm on to feel him... he kicked "BABBBBEEEEE" I YELLED ELATED at what just happened.

"COME HERE, WATCH THIS LOVE" I yelled again only to hear footsteps come down the stairs at a fast speed and when I blinked there he was standing in front of me

"What's going on, what's wrong?" He said: 'Trying to assess the situation and looking to see if there were any changes to our baby boy.

"No, just watch this, nothing is wrong," once more I placed my hand on the fur and to my delight, he kicked again, "SEE!" he came and stood behind me, putting his hand on top of mine and felt the lightly weighted kick against the fur, his eyes lighting with parental love and awe on his face before he grabbed me, pulled me towards him and started kissing me passionately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I am upset that nobody has commented but seeing as I am a beginner I am just glad that people have even thought to look at my stories so thank you honestly from my heart and soul I appreciate you all.

Bye until the next chapter. mae