Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to @NiKkIRoSeqwp and @ToXTheXCore for being one of the first and only readers to comment seeing as I was about to get rid of this book because I wasn't getting any reviews telling me what they thought which in my books aren't good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet your big sister.'

Marston's /Mommy's Pov

Seeing the sun begin to rise and watch as dark grey clouds start to gather blocking the view and telling me that it was going to be a rainy morning for everyone today, which makes me need to reschedule my plans on taking D.C. to the park for fresh air and to meet his longtime friends from childhood with their children as well to get them acquainted with each other and become friends hopefully like we did.

I went over to my blue iPhone XR and called the group on WhatsApp to get their response almost instantly saying our 'hellos' and 'how are you?' Before moving on to talk about how the weather for today doesn't look like it is going to be good today and that we should definitely reschedule or better yet meet up at a kid-friendly restaurant.  

I tiptoe up into the bedroom going over to my hubby and whisper into his ear,

"If you don't get up within the next ten minutes, you're going to be on diaper duty for the next week." He bolted up, bumping our heads together, which then caused me to grab my forehead in pain, where his hardass head slammed a bruise onto it for sure.

"I'm up love," he states, groaning softly so as not to wake up the baby knowing he would regret doing so if he did. 

I then turn and go back downstairs and enter the kitchen to begin working on his lunch for work and our baby's milk, hearing shuffling coming down and behind me wrapping my arms around my waist and smoothly swaying from side to side in slow motion before gently lowering his lips to my right ear and huskily whispering. 

"Good morning, the kitchen smells good, but I know something that smells and tastes even better, especially covered in my cum inside and out."

I moaned, melting into his arms, wishing to stay like this for all eternity.

Hearing small movements coming from the baby monitor on the table, I sigh and untangle myself from my husband's arms before walking and tease him by swaying my hips from side to side as I walked to the stairs, not turning to look back at him even once.

"I'm such a tease," I think as I walk towards where our baby boy is with a smirk on my face knowing that he's probably got a hard-on from all the teasing we were doing. Picking up our little one I asked him 

"How would my baby boys be like to have an older brother and sister? Because your daddy and mommy want you to grow up with a lot of siblings." he looked up into my eyes and gurgled sweetly as though agreeing with what I was saying which caused me to smile in a motherly way and hug him towards my chest and kiss his baby smooth forehead and creating him to screech in delight.

"Such a happy baby boy I have today, don't I love bugs?" I lean down and begin to blow raspberries into his perfect and sweetly smelling little stomach, and my smirk turns into a big smile as I hear his peels of laughter from having his tummy blow on. 

As long as my little one is happy, I am so glad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown Pov

Using my super hearing I can hear my little ones laughing and how they are planning to snatch more children and have them become theirs when everything they have should be mine, not theirs, mine. 

I snarled at the thought of the two leading causes of my life falling apart and instantly wanted the well-earned revenge that they deserved to get for ruining my perfect life and stealing everything that I once had with it. 

One day soon you're going to regret messing with me and then when you do I'll strike even harder than I did at the beginning of my revenge against both of you too.  I smirk before walking off in the direction of my hideout until I gain my authentic house back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with this chapter's comments, and Ideas are welcome. 

Bye mae xoxoxo