Watched chapter 16

Kim's Pov

I had been walking when I was kidnapped or snatched, but they came out of nowhere, and I had no chance even to try to escape from them the wolf guy tackled me into the damp grass, and the other picked me up afterwards carrying me towards a big metal scrap thing with circles on them.

I tried begging and pleading with them to let me go but had no luck, so I stayed quite hoping that one of them will slip up and that will be my chance to escape. I'm 19 years old and 5'4 I weigh 92 pounds which I was lucky seeing as I was a girl I got more sympathy then a male would when it comes to food, so I was extremely grateful for that.

Do you ever get the feeling that someone or something is watching you?
-----------------------
Daddy pov
Marston and I have been taking turns to watch and wait for the perfect opportunity to take our little girl home with us.

We have been setting up our little girls bedroom so that when the time is right for the day, she gets to be able to use it.

-------------
Baby pov

I'm a baby, and I think that I'm not sure what I am going to do about it, but I think that I'm going to try it out.

---------//
So I am not going to lie I have been studying for exams and working to make money to save up for college and combined with the hospital appointments I have been going to for necessary testing I'm so tired I'll try to write more when I can but right now updates will be randomly posted.