Baby Part 1

Much appreciated, thank you. Shout out to all who have read the story please share this with anyone you think would love this and comments and, readers would highly admire votes Till next time, Mae question.

Have you ever blacked out before? Waking up unable to catch your breath no matter how hard you try only to end up crawling to where ever it is you trying to get too. Yeah, that's precisely what I am feeling right now, but instead of being able to wake I feel like there is something almost like a force keeping them glued together.

So when I am finally able to open my eyes, even if this little accomplishment was only for a couple of seconds, that's all I needed. But that just made me more anxious to try opening them and see if this was happening or if I was hallucinating all this stuff that had happened to me.  Why is it that bad things always seem to happen to me when I least want them to?

Because just as those thoughts came they just as quickly disappeared and all the memories inside myself felt like they were slipping through my fingers as I tried to keep a grasp on them, all feeling in my body had also begun leaving my body no matter what I tried to move even  the slightest movement was like trying to hold water in your hands.

I couldn't believe everything but at the same time I knew nothing in life would ever be the same and I wanted to be able to cry but once again I couldn't which even though it may seem weak it was a hard truth in my reality because as I finally was able to the one essential thing which was breath it only succeeded in gulping something unknown but sweet at the same time, and that's when everything began to leave my head all my thought, memories, dreams, skills, everything. Just gone disappeared like, like it never indeed existed in the first place and for me I became terrified, so I tried to grasp only one thing to hold onto my name.

My name is ... __________________________________________Okay so I know this chapter is concise, I am just trying to get these next few chapters sorted seeing as I don't know what to do next. I have a writer's block of any ideas or suggestions on what you would like to see that would be greatly appreciated, thank you. shout out to all who have read the story please share this with anyone you think would like this and comments and, readers would highly admire votes Till next time, Mae