Chapter 13

Here's the new chapter!
Hope you like it!!

Harry's POV:

Louis and I walked in The Six.
The club was packed.

The smell of alcohol , cigarettes, vapes and perfumes mixing in the air.

The music was booming loud , making my heart thump at the rythme.
I felt a rush of adrenaline run through my body as I took in the atmosphere.

I smiled as I walked in making my way between the sweaty dancing bodies.

Lights kept changing from green to blue to purple, lighting the place in a dim energetic glow.

A cloud of colorful scented smoke lingering in the air like morning fog.

I led the way, Louis following close behind.

I absolutely love this place. I come here quite often.

It's divided in 4 areas.

We had the bar on the left corner.
It was huge enough not to be crowded and made of glass.
It had several bartenders Serving every 3 feet.

A part of it, on the right was on fire.
It's a part of their show.
They spray alcohol on the surface and set it on fire.
The blue flames making a glowing barrier between the bartenders and the customers.
They also served fire vodka shots and cocktails.

The giant dance floor was right in the middle of the room.
It was made of glass as well. With colourful squares on the floor.
The squares changed colours as  people danced on it.

The DJ was set up on a stage above everyone.

And all around the dance floor  they had black velvet booths.

That part of the room was darker and more calm, than the rest of the place, for people who  wanted to sit and watch or relax.

The only lights were coming from within the glass tables, in the middle of each booths.

Somehow the sound of the booming music was a little dimed by the booths.

So people could talk without having the need to shout to be heard.

Once we reached the dance floor, Louis stopped and  cheered.

He threw his hands in the air jumping up and down in excitement along with the people around him, shouting the lyrics of a song I never heard before.
A big grin spread on his face as he kept on dancing.

I rolled my eyes at him and went straight for the bar leaving him behind.

I ordered a Bacardi cocktail. Planning on drinking all kind of different drinks throughout  the night.
I'm planning on getting smashed tonight. Finally able to let it loose.

Fuck! I needed this so badly!

I paid for my drink and took it in one hand,  before turning around, and leaning against the counter, to get a look at the room.

My eyes scanned the place. Searching for hot girls to have fun with tonight.

I seriously need to get laid!
It's been a while since I had sex and I'm freaking horny.

There's just way too many birds around to choose.
Maybe I'll end up with more than one tonight...
The more the merrier😉
Let's see how it goes.

My eyes fell on Louis.
He already had a beer in hand and was grinding down on a blonde chick , in the dance floor.

I chuckled.
He looked up and our eyes locked.
He shot me a grin and I cheered him by pulling my glass up in the air towards him.