Chapter 20 (part 1)

Hey everyone!!
I know it's been a while. I'm so sorry for taking so long to update :(

I need to thank every single one of you for supporting me and still reading this book. Means the world to me

And of course as per usual Catlovr2412 for pushing me to keep going:)
* I get a msg every once in a while asking me if I'm alright and when I'll update ;) she's truly the best!!!*

So this one's for her🖤🖤🖤

And on a more serious note:
I hope yall are doing good. With the corona around.
Please take care.
Make sure you follow all the right procedures to stay safe. It's very important.
God bless you and keep you out of harm
🙏🏼

Ps : Harry in Japan. I thought it was fitting with our current situation;)

🖤🖤🖤

3rd POV:

Louis woke up alone in Harry's bed

Louis woke up alone in Harry's bed. His hair looked like a fluffy bird's nest , drool running down his chin, lips puffy and red.

To the unknowing eyes, it looked liked he spent his night having getting laid.

His brain felt fuzzy and his eyes felt heavy and glued together.
He rubbed his eyes with his fists and finally looked around him, in search of the curly haired man, only to realise, that he was long gone.

Leaving him alone on the bed, his side already cold and empty.

He smiled at the thought of the tall man he had grown so attached to

Don't take him wrong, the man still made his skin crawl, with all his chiseled perfection.
Because how is he even allowed to look so bloody perfect all the damn time ?!