Chapter 17

So guys just a disclaimer none of the things you're gonna read are my thoughts. I actually found it on the net. It's real.
I am not homophobic. Lol I'm the one writting a gay fic so...

I know it takes me forever to update. I have my reasons. Which maybe I'll explain in the next chapter. I don't really know if I should share it or not so I just keep deleting it everytime I write it down.
It's quite personal.

Anyways I do my best to upload at least once a month. This chap has over 10500 words. Which is like 4 chapters. So I made up for it. Hope you like it!

Of course the real fun's gonna start in chapter 19 if it goes as planned when Zayn gets introduced. Because like I said this fic is about Larry and Zayn.

And yes. I'm sorry I haven't replied to your comments. I've seen them.
I looooooooove them.
That's maybe the highlight of writting for me.
Seeing people's thoughts and reaction about what I write. It's everything for me!!
I haven't had much time to reply. But I've read all of them!
And I'll make sure to reply to every single one of them now that I'm done writting this chap :)

Louis ate his breakfast with a small smile on his face. He was moved by Harry's kindness. Overall not just today.

He's the nicest guy he's ever met.
Of course he can be a jerk from time to time, and so fucking annoying, but he was still awesome.

He's never received flowers before. It was a first for him. He's first bouquet, ever.
First roses.

And weirdly enough they came from a man.
But he didn't mind. Not at all.
He was all guidy inside, and trust me when I say even he doesn't get why.

Louis has given hundreds of flowers to all kinds of women in his lifetime.
But never has he ever been on the receiving side of the gesture.

He loved it.
He wished he would get more stuff like this done for him.
Turns out he liked getting sweet attention more than actually giving it to someone else.

Flashes of what happened last night came into his mind.

It feels like Harry always manages to make everything better, someway somehow.

He thought about the way he snuggled into Harry's comforting arms in the dark.
The way the man held him tightly and protectively, never letting go of him.

All the kisses and sweet reassuring words he whispered in his ears throughout the night...

The way Harry carried him, so easily, as if he didn't weight anything, the way he washed him and all the touches.

He blushed at the thought...

God what has he done?!

He looked up at the man, who was silently sitting next to him, peacefully eating his food.

Harry looked up at him and beamed, his dimples popping out.
And Louis choked on his fruit.

He started coughing loudly, punching his chest in hope to get more air in his lungs.

Harry scurried over to him in concern.

"Bud you okay?"
He asked patting his back.

Louis coughed violently tears building up in his eyes.
Harry handed him the juice glass and Louis hurriedly took a big gulp of it.

Finally feeling like he could breath as his airways cleared up.

He took deep gulps of air.

"T-thanks"
He said once he calmed down.