Chapter 1:

The thought of going back to school sickens me. My mind has been racing all night trying to come up with answers to questions that I cant even begin to explain.

What if I embarrass myself? What if I do something wrong? What will everyone think of me? Are there lots new people? What if they hate me? A million thoughts flood my head. I cant even remember half the stuff I've learned in the past 10 months, much less cram another years worth of information to memorize. School hasnt even started and im already stressed out.

My head is swarming with tons of worries and thoughts that im sure will make my head pound in the morning. Soon, my eyes get heavy and my mind goes blank as I fall asleep, still with many questions waiting to be answered.

-----

My eyes suddenly start to flutter open due to the excessive amount of light in the room. It's usually dark when I wake up for school. I turn to look at the alarm clock resting on the wooden nightstand. My facial feautres change immediatly once I realize what time it is. It's 7:30 am. My thoughts had been so clustered the night before I hadnt even remembered to set my alarm!

I jump out of bed and run into the bathroom. I take the quick shower and brush my teeth while I scrub my body . No use in wasting time. I run back to my room and change into the outfit my stepmother left me on the corner of my desk. Thats when even more questions fill my mind.

Where is she? She would have woken me up if she had realized I was late. I quickly change and quiff my hair like I normally would on a school day. I run to my stepparents room only to see them fast asleep. They must have forgot to set their alarm too. I make sure to go back to my room and grab the sheet of paper that's been hidden under a pile of books. This sheet of paper is whats gotten me through most of my high school years. I can never forget it, especially on this day.

I run downstairs and grab the car keys. I would normally take the bus, but how else am I suppose to get to school? Im sure as hell not walking. I run out the door to the car parked in our driveway. If they found out I took it, they would kill me. Hopefully they wont see it's gone before im back.

I finally pull up into the parking lot after what seemed like hours of driving. The lot is packed and I can barely drive through all the chaos. I finally find a space in the back and pray nothing happens to the car while im gone.When I enter, I see a lovely old lady sitting behind the office desk. Her familiar face lights up when she sees me walk into the building.

"Hey there, Louis! Late on the first day of school? That's not like you." She says with a playful grimace on her face.

"I know, I know." I tell her with a sarcasam hidden in my tone. She chuckles and returns back to her business, leaving me to worry about where to go.

I sprint down the hallway looking for my first class. I have Mr.Chesser for English. I look at my schedule for his door number, which is Room 347. I slowly count all the door numbers until I reach his door.

I can see through the thin glass window on the door and you can tell that he is not very happy. What if he yells at me? Will he embarrass me? Will everyone laugh at me? I remember the note in my pocket and take it out, unfolding it slowly to stall time. I read those few words over and over again that give me so much confidence and security. With these few words, I finally get the courage to open the door.

As soon as I open the door, Mr.Chesser turns towards me with a look that would send chills down your spine.

--------

HEY GUYS! DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? I HATE CLIFF HANGERS! I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT TIME TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

I KNOW THIS IS SUPER SHORT BUT I JUST REWROTE THE WHOLE THING BC IT WAS COMPLETE TRASH SO BARE WITH ME.

I HOPE THIS BOOK CAN BE SOMETHING YOU GUYS CAN LOOK BACK ON AND THINK "Wow. That book was really good and im glad I learned a thing or two from that." I KNOW ITS A LONG SHOT BUT A BOY CAN DREAM.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS (if you did..most likely not) BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND ILL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER. - Oscar. X