Chapter 6:

I sit down on the bed, looking at the words over and over again.

Who broke in? Why did they leave a note? Why would they break in? Why were they watching me sleep? Should I be afraid? A million questions floated in my head but there was one question that sat on the tip of my tounge. Who's initials were H & S?

I went to bed that night thinking of all the possibilities. I kept wondering, who would even know where I lived? Thats when it hit me. Harry. It was him. It had to be. He's the only person who knows where I live. Its got to be.

-------

The next day, I saw Harry. I was walking down A-Hall when I saw a tall figure dressed in black walking down the hallway. I knew it was him since he had his curly hair covered in a beanie and his black ripped jeans. He was just so..beautiful. I didnt want to admit it, but he really was. He was tall, handsome, shy yet I could tell he had a wreckless side to him. He was perfect, almost like a fantasy.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when someone came up to me and smacked my books out of my hands.

"What the hell was that for?" I snapped as I bent down to pick up all my stuff. It was Zayn. He's the main star on the football team and every girl is always trying to get in his pants. It sickens me how someone could just not care about anyone but themselves and have that big of an ego. He's the definition of a pure asshole.

"Cause you're a fuckin' gay prick." He replied with a stupid ass smug look on his face. I roll my eyes and walk away right before he grabed my arm and slamed me against the locker. I could tell Harry noticed because he looked up from the ground and started at me with worry in his eyes.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said as I ripped my arm away from his grip. I'm not going to start a fight today. Im honestly not in the mood for it.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going." He said as he grabs ahold of my arm and slams me into the lockers again, harder.

"Leave me alone." I say through my teeth that are clamped together. He stared at me for a minute and laughed, laughed that evil laugh with the smuggest look on his face. I could already see myself bashing my fist into that pretty little face of his, but of course, I have to contain those emotions in, just like every other thing I feel.

"You dont get it, do you?" He replied with that same look on his face. "Im not going to leave you alone until you get what you deserve." I could see the seriousness in his eyes as he said those words and truthfully, I was scared. I was scared of what he could really do to me. I've delt with things in the past but I could tell he wouldnt hesitate to hurt me, and that was terrifying.

I could see Harry getting uncomfortable, almost as if he wanted to help, but I knew a guy like him wouldnt want to help the boy that everyone hated. The boy that everyone called names, hurt, harrassed, and downright abused. He was embarrassed to even look at me. I knew it then that no one really cared. I knew that no one would even lift a finger to save me. Not even from myself.

"Fuck off!" I yelled and pushed him to the ground. I was so heated in the moment that I hadnt realized what trouble I had caused myself. I didnt even realize what hell was about to come.

He quickly got to his feet and stared at me with shock and humiliation in his eyes. I saw him clench his fists tight, right before he struck me in the jaw. Ouch. I could feel the pain growing and the swelling beginning to happen. I was suddenly lifted off my feet as he grabed ahold of my shirt, slamming me against the lockers, bringing me close to his face.

"I can and will ruin you." He says with his jaw clenched tight and his grip clenching tighter.

"Just leave me alone." I say in a barely audiable whisper as tears brim my eyes, threatening to escape. Why cant I just have that normal, boring life? Why cant I have the perfect high school fantasy? Why cant good things happen to me? Why cant I just be happy?

Suddenly, Harry walks over to us, placing a hand on Zayn's shoulder.

"I think you should stop." He whispered into his ear as he stared at the crowd that was forming aroung us. He's actually trying to help? After his reaction from yesterday and after he most likely broke into my home? Im sort of shocked yet relieved that someone actually wanted to help.

"Look, I got this. He deserves to be punished." Zayn replies. Im surprised that Zayn didnt punch him in the face too. Maybe they know each other? Maybe they are friends? I dont really care at the moment, I just really need someone to help me.

"No, seriously. You need to stop." What is he doing? Why is he helping me?

Zayn finally gives in when he realizes how big of a scene he caused. He clenches tighter on my shirt and brings his mouth to my ear.

"You're lucky you had someone to save you, but there wont be anyone next time." He whispers as he pushes me away. He hits me in the chest one last time before walking away with his fists still clenched, while Harry stays there staring at me.

"Um, thanks for that." I thank Harry for helping me while I try to recover my belongings from the floor and straighten my shirt. Who knows what could have happened if he wasnt here.

"Dont say anything about it." He says in a rather harsh tone and walks away, leaving me there like a lost dog. After helping me and potentially saving me, he still finds a way to be an asshole. He's probably just another one of those pricks who seems nice then makes you look like a fool.

Either way, im glad someone was here to help even though they left with thousands of questions still unanswered. But little did I know, someone would answer those questions very soon.

-------------

HEY GUYS OMG. I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER AND IM SO SORRY.

IVE JUST BEEN LACKING CREATIVITY AND ENERGY FOR A WHILE NOW AND I FELT LIKE MY MOOD WOULD SOIL THE ENTIRE BOOK SO I DIDNT WRITE. IM HONESTLY SO SORRY EVEN THOUGH NO ONE WILL READ THIS.

SORRY IF IT SEEMS SO SHORT BUT IM JUST TRYING TO UPDATE SO YOU GUYS DONT HATE ME.

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND A GREAT FIRST DAY OF NOVEMBER. IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN SO YOU GUYS GET A DAILY DOSE OF LARRY AMD I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVENT BEEN WRITING. TYSM FOR EVERYTHING AND ILL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER ;)

{Follow my Twitter (@fegetmoran) and tell me what you think about the book. I'll try to follow as many as possible so get tweeting! - Oscar. X}