Chapter 2:

"Why are you late young man?" He bursts out infront of the whole class.

"My alarm didnt work." I said in the most innocent way possible. It's barely the first day if school and im not trying to get in trouble.

"Well that's a detention for being late." He yells. Im sure everyone in this hallway has heard his loud screaming.

"What? It's only the first day of school! You cant do that!" I yell louder than I intended to.

"Are you really talking back to me? How about 3 days of detention! Maybe you'll learn some manners while you're there." He scoffs and crosses his arms, eyes still locked onto me. Once again, my big mouth has gotten me into trouble. I can never seem to shut up and stop talking, which is one of the many things I hate about myself.

"See me after class." He whispers quietly while turning back to the class and continuing with his talk.

I sigh and find my way to a desk in the far back. I can already tell im not going to like this class.

--

The rest of the day goes by quickly. Every class was pretty much the same. We talked about the classroom rules and expectations that im sure everyone knows by now. I saw a couple of people I recognized from the last few years roaming the hallways paying no attention whatsoever to me. Almost as if I was invisible. Most people would usually say hi or just wave at me, but something seems different. Somethimg seems wrong.

Finally, at the end of the day while im sitting in Art with my headphones plugged in, the dismissal bell rings. I cant wait to get out of this hellhole so I dont have to hear that stupid bell every single day. It'll drive me insane if it already isnt.

"Thank the Lord." I whisper under my breath.

Just as I was about to leave, I remember Mr.Chesser telling me to go to detention after school in the library. I make my way down the halls to find the enormous room piled with books and stuggling teenagers. I walk in and see a short old man sitting in a chair. I hadnt seen him before, he mist be new.

"Welcome to the club." He says with a smile on his face. I could tell he was being sarcastic. I smile and roll my eyes before looking in the other direction for a seat.

My eyes instantly meet with a rather strange boy. He's wearing all black with a leather jacket and a pair of black boots while tattoos and piercings cover his body. His hair is very curly and pushed back from his forehead. Wow. He looks so intimidating, yet I feel safe by staring into his green, luscious eyes. He has the most beautiful green eyes that just pull you into his trance. A trance I would be stuck in all day.

I quickly realize that ive been standing in the same spot the entire time without moving and caught the attention of some people. I snap out of my thoughts and find a seat next to a pile of books with a red sticker on the spine. I place my things next to the table and stuff my head in my arms.
I cant stop thinking about that boy. He was just so perfect. The way his curls perfectly fall into place and the way his beautiful eyes send you into a trance of pure lust. It all seems to real.

I look up from my little daydream and see him staring at me with the same look on his face. His gestures say he's serious, but his eyes say differently. He notices that I caught him staring and turns around, stuffing his head into his arms. His sudden movements make my stomach flutter and my heart beat faster for no apparent reason.

I feel the heat in my cheeks rise, so I stuff my head in my arms and find myself thinking about him more and more until my eyes begin to get heavy and my mind continues to run with hope.

~~~~~

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW CHAPTER! LOUIS AND HARRY FINALLY MET!

I KNOW IT IS SUPER SHORT BUT AS I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, IM EDITING EVERYTHING SO JUST BARE WITH ME AND STAY TUNED UNTIL NEXT TIME TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND ILL EDIT THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW SO LOOK FOWARD TO LESS TRASH :)))

NOW ITS MIDNIGHT AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW SO GOODNIGHT LOVES AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT DEPENDING WHERE YOU LIVE AND REMEMBER THAT LOUIS LOVES YOU :)))) <3333

-Oscar. X