Chapter 3:

Finally, the teacher dismisses us. Before I could even stand up, the boy in black storms out the room. Why is he in such a hurry? Is he trying to avoid me? We havent even talked and it seems like he hates me. A thousand worries flood my head as I walk out the school.

"Damn it." I whisper when I realize that took my stepparents car instead of the bus. Im going to be in so much trouble.

Once again, im going to have to make an excuse as to why ive fucked up. It seems that everytime I have a problem, another one comes into play. Its annoying as fuck and im getting tired of it.

Soon, I pull up in the driveway and step out the car. Before I enter the house, I have to make an excuse to tell them why I took the car. Before I can think of one, my stepdad steps out the door with a displeased look on his face.

"Where were you?" He says. He doesnt seem as angry as he looks. Maybe hes actually in a good mood?

"I stayed after school to help out so I took the car." I lied. I cant tell him the truth. If I did, he would just have another excuse to hit me again. Either way, this wont end good.

"You what? You took our car? Who do you think you are? You could have been in a wreck and we would have to pay for it!" He yells. I can hear the pure anger in his raspy voice, but thats not whats bothering me.

Why cant I ever keep my mouth shut? If I didnt tell him I took the car, he wouldnt have known. Im such a fuck up and now im in deep shit.

"Nothing happened to it! Its perfectly fine and I got back safe!" I yell back. He has no right to be angry. Everything went fine. Nothing happened at all.

"But you could have wrecked our car!" He yells louder than I think he intended to.

"So you're car is worth more than me? You would rather have your precious car in good condition rather than me being safe?" I fire back. If anything, he should be glad im safe, rather than getting worked up on his stupid car. Its not like he cant buy 5 more. He has tons of money, yet he still dresses like a bum and lives in a dump.

"I didnt mean it like that." He says and rolls his eyes.

"Well obviously you did." Im mad. Beyond mad. I just want to leave and never come back sometimes. But I know that if I do, i'll come crawling back, like I always do.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" He faces me and gives me that glare he always makes when hes angry. Its terrifying when you first see it, but I learned not to be phased by it.

He grabs me by the arm and throws me inside the house, making me lose my balance as I fall on the hardwood floor.

"Get up you fucking prick." He fires at me. I try to get back up but he kicks me on my side making my hand slip, causing me to hit the floor once again.

"What is going on in there?" My stepmother yells from the kitchen. She's the only person who can ever help me. She's the only person who has stopped my stepdad from beating me.

"He stole the car! He could have wrecked it!" He yells.

"But nothing happened to it!" I yell back.

"Shut the fuck up!" He screams as he yanks me up by the arm and drags me up the stairs to my room. He pushes me onto the floor and hits me with a belt that I left on the side of my dresser.

I want to get up and defend myself but even if I do hit back, it will only make things worse. I just have to wait until it's all over, once all the pain vanishes.

He kicks me repeatedly which just adds to the pain. I can feel the lump in my throat starting to grow. Soon he stops hitting my with the belt and instead uses his arms.

He grabs me from the floor and throws me against the door. The door handle smacks against my shoulder causing an excruciating pain. I cry in misery but he doesnt care. He does it again and again until my shoulder starts to turn a dark shade of purple and blue.

"I hope you learned a lesson you worthless piece of shit." He spits and walks out the room. Im left laying on the floor with tear stains running down my cheek. What did I do? What did I ever do to deserve to lose my parents and stay stuck with these awful people the rest of my life?

Sometimes, I just feel like ending it all. All my worries will go away. Its not like I have any friends. No one would care, so why not?

----------

AWWWWW, POOR LOUIS :( I WANT TO KILL HIS STEPDAD!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :(( IVE BEEN SUPER SICK SINCE WEDNESDAY AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE. HOPEFULLY I CAN START UPDATING REGULARLY WITHOUT ANY MISHAPS.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER IN THE COMMENTS!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR 350+ READS. I'LL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER SO HAVE A GOOD DAY <333 - Oscar. X