Chapter 11 What Now?

(So Sorry for the very very very late delay on this chapter, School and other reasons have been holding me back. )

-----

"To want to understand is an attempt to recapture something we have lost.”

-----

Matt's(Mr FireWall) POV:

        I sat there, my mind only wanting death, right now nothing really matter just death. Blinded lady was finally calm and didn't want to carry out my wish. I sat there still letting my tears of fire burn my skin, with hard black bones weighing down my clothing. The two of them started talking to each other and all I could do is look down at my finger with the ring in it. "I called for them, I needed them, and they came....so Why why do I want to die."

        The words I could barely hear already soon faided into quietness. The light and the faces of the people I loved soon became blurring then nothing. The darkness was the only I could see for what I could guess was hours, but after the long time a small flame appeared in the distance. I wondered towards the flame, but as I got closer and closer the flame grew larger and larger, forming figures of buildings and people.

        My heart sank knowing excatly what it was, but still I venture towards it not caring what I saw. Four people appear two children, a teenager and a adult, appeared in the flames. I stopped, lookign at them, the children both with nails in their hands and feet, but only one of them had a bullet hole in his forehead, the teenager with a hole through his head, and the adult the body was fine but was made out of blood and only blood. I stood there with my burnt cheeks, "I'm sorry...I am sorry I could not save you guys." My fist gripped tighter and tigher to the point were my fingers started to cut into my palms.

        The people came closer and closer to my grabbing my limbs and screaming, "Why didn't you save us." The screams echoed as each pulled at different limbs, their fingers clawing into my skin, the cold heartless eyes stared into mine. Soon their faces went from human to dogs, this was finally the point I got scared, the dogs started bitting me all over. Leaving bloody teeth marks, then the worst happen, the man who locked me up for years appear laughing. I pulled away from the dogs trying to move.

        My sturggling, "Someone help me please, I don't want to go back ever....please help...." For once my tears weren't fire but actual tears. My tears were only pain and sadness. My heart started to race as the man took steps closer to me. Finally I realise it was only but a dream. I stopped sturggling and let out a deep sigh, the dogs started to disappear one by one, The man turned into black bones once more and then ashes. I sat there in the dark looking at it then with another sigh, the darkness disappear leaving me in a floating in the sky.

"Im so glad I learned how to control my dreams long before this." I knew I had to wake up....

Mr WaterFall's(Brad) POV:

        As I talked to Blinded Lady about what we should do, we heard a thump and looked over to Mr FireWall and he passed out. "I think his mind said enough and wanted him to rest." After I said that a sharp sting went across my face and anyone who was near could hear the slap. "What the hell was that for." The Blinded Lady sigh,

"Because of you he is still alive.... which is ironic after all because he tried to kill him already." I stood their looking down at her respond.

       "I know that was wrong of me, but right now we need to help him through this and not kill him. What happen to you Blinded Lady you use to treat us like your children and now you want to kill him and you slapped me." She stood there even without eyes I knew there was anger in her soul.

        She only responed with, "Its because I hate the feeling of pain and when I'm in pain pyshically or emotionally I take it out on a person I think is respondable." My heart sank and then only a sigh could speak. We looked over at our passed out commard and went over to him, to sit down and discuss more.

After an hour of talking the day seem tired to and so were we, but after I was about to sleep the Blinded Lady stood up and very harshly said, "We need to get out of here." I knew what that meant, I got FireWall on my back and we ran into the forest.

        "How far are they behind us." My heart raced and I could guess so was hers.

        "3 miles behind us and 3 miles to the left of us. Both heading straight to us. They know where we are. You keep running I will slow them down." She turn and both of her arms slammed to the ground and soon the once hard ground became quick sand for miles, screams from animals and people filled the air as the trees sank into the ground. She turned towards us and ran.

        "I can't believe you are that powerful...." After all this time the Blinded lady could take out a continet by her self, but I have a good feeling she never wants to do that. Me I can only use water near by or in people. We finally stopped after an hour of running. She opened a hole in the ground I walked in it before she made false foot prints that lead into the distance, soon she joined us and closed the hole we hid in there. Now all we could do is to rest.

        As I sat there panting I turned over to her and ask, "What do we do now?"

-----

(Thanks for reading this far, and I hope to pick up my pace on chapters till then leave a star, comment)