Chapter 17 The Race, Hawkeye

"How is it that a man can kill with ease, but when its time for him to die he begs for mercy?"

-----

Matt's POV:

        We ran a mile or two more before the night sallowed the day light whole. Our breaths were heavy with tiredness and sadness. We knew we have to take a break or we could die. We all sat on the wasteland ground, and thought to our selves. "I say we take a little nap." They looked at me like I was crazy, but their bodies reacted like I was a genuis. They soon grew to the idea and one by one passed out asleep. I sat there bobbing my head back and fourth, trying to fight the urge of sleep but I didn't know why I was fighting it. My hand slid to the ground and my eyes followed it, the ground around my hand was white, no terrian nor color but white. I looked behind me and only saw the white blankness.

        This is when my eye lids gave up and I passed out. I woke up to the Blinded Lady coughing, and the whiteness was still in my brain. I got off my back to see that everything was normal, the whiteness was just gone. I looked at it and looked up at the moon and the stars, "Why must the world have coume to thing....were killing our friends is the best thing to do..." As I sat there the ground turned from wasteland to a very large destoryed city.  People appeared to and was frozen.

        I got up and woke everyone up and soon we decided who's problem it was. We all looked at Hawkeye, Flames in my eyes, daggers from Blinded Lady, and icey claws from WaterFall. He pulled out his bow and three arrows all pointed at our heads. "I love you three but I will not die here, I want to save everyone." The three of us attacked, he jumped away from our attacks and shot the arrows.

        Both me and the BlindedLady jumped out of the way, the last arrow hit WaterFall in the leg, but before WaterFall could pull it out it exploded. Both of us got hit by the splatter from his blood, when landed on the ground, our hearts cracked. She took the ground around him and enclosed him in it. I clapped my hands together before putting them on the stone walls. The heat in the stone ball grew higher and higher, his screams killed the ball and the surrounding area. "Hawkeye DIED."

        My words were louder than his screams. I sat there his screams died off quickly, and just in case, the BlindedLady closed her fist causing the stone ball to shrink were not even blood could be held in it.

        We looked at eachother, and sigh, "You know who's ever we find next will die." She knew it and gave it blunt to me. I shooked my head in agreement. We then both fell to the ground naping again.

        After a Hour we both woke up and took off running to the tree. "Blinded Lady, Good Luck."

        "You to FireWall." We smiled at eachother and ran.

-----