Chapter 1

Your Pov

It was the second week of school and i still wasn't used to getting up this early.

''Sierra your'e going to be late!" My mom yelled from down stairs to leave for school. As if i didnt get a headache from the yelling of my alarm clock at 6am already.

''Going.'' I retorted as i grabbed my purse and headed downstairs

. "Get something to eat before you leave!'' She said.

''Im going to pick up Matt and stop for some Starbucks, no thanks mom.'' I replied.

''Just dont make your'e boyfriend or you late for school. Bye sweetie.'' She said as i rolled my eyes.

''Bestfriend. Bye mom.'' I replied. Even though Matt was my first kiss in freshman year i could never see him as nothing more we were too close to eachother that would be strange.

I arrived to Matt's driveway. I took out my phone to text him since i didnt want to honk and wake Mrs.Espinosa from her slumber. I scrolled down till i found his contact under ''Dinosaur!1!1!'' ''IM OUTSIDE HURRY LOSER.'' I texted him.

He read that immediately and within that same minute he came outside already outshining the sun with his bright smile. ''Arent we going to be a bit early?'' he said as he tossed his backpack in my backseat.

''Well i want Starbucks first so no and put on your seatbelt now.'' I replied to him.

''Whitegirl going crazy on me.'' He giggled as he turned on the radio playing ''Entertainment'' by Phoenix. He put on his sunglasses and started moving along to the music. I was trying not to laugh and focus on the road. We arrived to Starbucks drivethru and i ordered a vente caramel frap for me and a vente refresher for Matt since he doesnt like coffee.

We arrived to school and i parked my grey Prius in the school parking lot. My first class was Alegebra 2 and his was English so we said our goodbyes. ''See you at lunch!'' he said while he hugged me goodbye.

''See you loser!'' I said to him causing him to stick his tounge out at me.

I headed down to class. My favorite class. Yay. Sarcasm written all over that. I was already yawning entering the class.

I noticed a boy with very bright blue eyes and dressed in dark clothing and a plaid to top it off. He must be new which was quite odd becuase the school population was always 1300.

I went directly to my seat and i noticed all the girls staring at him and the guys saying ''That's Nash Grier the kid who...'' was all i heard because of the loud bell. I shook it off.

''Hello class. I have an anoucement to make listen up.'' The teacher babbled. ''We have a new student joining us today. Intruduce yourself please.'' She finished babbling.

''I'm Nash Grier.'' He said.

''What else?'' The teacher said.

''And im new obviously.'' He said earning laughs from the class but me.

He seemed strange. Different. He caught me staring at him and we made eye contact till i looked away. He smirked at me. Quite odd. He was cute but i couldnt fall for him and get off track plus something wasnt right. Something about him was off. I didn't know what nor was i about to find out.

HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED IT COMMENT !! GETS WAY MORE EXCTING JUST STARTING OFF. FEEDBACK AND YOUR VOTES ARE ALWAYS NICE.