Chapter 6

Your Pov

I woke up at  6am once again dreading to get ready for this thing called hell also known as school.

Today was a month. A month i haven't talked to my best friend. A month he's been ignoring me ever since he got in a fight with Nash. A month iv'e been hanging out with Nash. We were starting to get closer. He always came over my house after school and we always went out on the weekend we just didn't hang out in school, i didn't know why but he liked to hang out alone and i hung out by myself at lunch because every one had there friends already expect me, i had already lost mine.

''Honey! Breakfast is ready!'' My mom yelled from downstairs.

''Going.'' I retorted back at her as i put my hair in a high bun and chose to wear some light washed boyfriend jeans with a simple white crop top and layered with necklaces and some brown combats. I headed downstairs and grabbed a cup of orange juice and grabbed my keys heading out the door.

''Hunny aren't you going to eat?'' My mom yelled at me.

''I'm good with orange juice! Bye now going to be late.'' I said as i closed the door and headed to my car.

I missed car rides with Matt. I just miss always having him around. I hated Nash for that but i also couldn't hate Nash as he was my only friend. My friend that i was starting to like. I couldn't like him though. I couldn't sulk myself into the thoughts of him ever bieng mine or touching his sweet addicting lips again. I thought to myself as i parked in the school parking lot.

I noticed i parked next to Matt's grey mustang. He was getting out the car as i saw him completely changed. That was no longer  my sweet dorky Matt. He had black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt paired with white high top shoes. He caught me staring and we stared at each other for a few seconds till i looked down as i got a text from Nash. And he put on his shades and left.

It's true what they say you never really know what you have till you lose it. I lost the love of my life. I never really knew i loved him till now. I always loved him but i never realized was in love with him.

''Hey come home. Im at your house and your mom just left.'' Nash's text read.

''Like ditch? omg.'' I replied back.

''Yes scary cat.'' He replied.

i wasn't in the mood for school so i smiled as i drove off. I parked in my parkway as i saw Nash inside his range rover. He didn't see me so i got off my car and noticed he was falling asleep. I knocked on his window and he jumped up and scram.

I started laughing so much.

''You fucker! Scared the shit out of me.'' Nash said laughing,.

''Who's scared now.'' I said still laughing.

He picked me up carrying me inside my house as i was yelling. ''Put me down Nash!!'' I yelled.

''You. You still are the scary cat.'' He said as we entered the house and him dropping me on the couch

''Whatever i'll get you back.'' I said as i grabbed two arizonas and a bag of chips and headed upstairs.

We were watching ''Insidious1 & 2'' and Nash knocked out during the second one. I giggled.

''I'm sorry.'' I received a text from Matt.

''For what?"' I replied.

''Nothing bye.'' He replied.

As much as i loved Matt i wasn't going to think about him too much he made me happy for a long period of time but i couldn't go to bed crying because of him anymore.