Chapter 8

Your Pov (LOL A BIT SEXUAL)

*Next day*

I woke in the hospital bed sensing all my surroundings, touching my right arm which still hurt like hell. I was remembering everything which brought a tear to my eye. I did remember i was just hoping it was a nightmare and that i would have awoken in my warm cozy bed not this cold hospital bed which squeaked every time i moved.

''Baby!'' Nash burst through the door with flowers and a big teddy bear distracting me from my thoughts and his astonishing smile that could turn anyone's day upside down.

''Babe!'' I said wiping my face not wanting to let him know i was crying he already felt guilty enough i could see it in his eyes. They glossed more than any other day.

''Ready to go home?'' He said.

''Yes baby! I still have to accomplish what i have set for you.'' I smirked.

''I thought you forgot .'' He said sticking his tounge out at me.

''I got shot on my arm not my head.'' I said jokingly.

His smile instantly turned into a blank less expression.

''Nash..'' I said realizing it was too soon for him.

''Let's go.'' He said.

''I'm sorry Nash..I  mean im the one who got shot..not you so i don't know why..'' I said as he interrupted me.

''Because of me! Everything's my fault! It always is! Hayes died because of me. You could have too and i hate myself. Everything bad always happens because of me.'' Nash said crying.

''Nash please im still here you still have me..Who's Hayes?'' I said reaching out to hug him.

''My brother..younger..they killed because of me last year and i cant forgive myself and i swear if something happens to you..i'' kill myself..wait maybe i should kill myself..then they wont hurt you.'' Nash said with no emotion.

''No please Nash..you said we could find a way and we will..please Nash..'' I said shaking because of how much i was crying watching him suffer.

''But they will find a way they are..he is stronger than me..i mean look at me..Sierra i have to do this..''Nash said opening the window to my hospital room which was in the 10th floor.

''Nash stop! Please i love you! I promise things will work out!'' I said grabbing him trying to hold him back.

''Just like things worked out fine for Hayes!'' He said in complete rage pushing me and landing on my right arm.

I yelled since i couldn't contain the pain. Snapping Nash out of his rage.

''Sierra I'm so sorry!'' Nash said.

''Who are you? Get away from me!'' I said touching my right arm which started to bleed again.

''Ill get you some help baby !'' Nash said.

''No i can myself..Get away i don't know you!'' I said.

''WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?'' he said raising his voice.

''When i first met you, you were the ''Bad boy'' everyone was afraid of and wouldn't dare to talk to or even get near because who knew what your reaction would be! Now your wanting to kill yourself because your afraid!'' I said.

''I'm not afraid! I just don't know what to do. Sierra just stop talking before you piss me off.'' Nash said.

''I'm not scared of you. Not anymore.'' I said looking him dead in the eyes.