Chapter 7

*1 Week Later*

Your Pov

I was in my last class which seemed to take longer than any of my other classes. Probably because I was looking at the clock the whole time instead of listening to the teacher teach me nonsense I wouldn't be needing later on.

"meet me at your house babe." I received a text from Nash.

"Okay baby." I replied as the bell rang yay weekend here I come I thought.

I was actually happy for once ever since Matt left me. Probably since I had a amazing boyfriend with mesmerizing blue orbs that you could get adrifted in. Nash. I drove home ready to stay the night since I really didn't want to go out tonight. Today was one of those Fridays where I just wanted to be lazy.

"Baby!" Nash yelled as I parked in my driveway,

"Babe!" I smiled at him as I got off the car and he greeted me with a tight hug.

"What do you want to do tonight baby?" Nash asked.

"Nothing." I simply stated.

"It's Friday night though..we should go bowling." Nash said.

"but I don't feel like doing anything." I said.

"Please babe." He said.

"nope." I said.

"Please. Please. Please." He begged as he placed kisses all over my face.

"Fine..only because you're cute." I said.

"You're the best girlfriend." He said with the biggest smile on his face.

"I know. Now get out so I can change to leave." I said as I stuck my tounge out at him.

"but I want to watch." He smirked.

"You're cute but not that cute so get out." I said as he pouted and shut the door behind him.

I dreaded changing since I didn't want to go so I just picked out some light washed destroyed jeans and a grey top that said "Bad Luck" from Brandy and some black dr. Martens with my straight hair down.

"Damn..." Nash said as I opened the door.

"C'mon lets go loser." I retorted at him.

We got on his car and drove to the bowling alley. We listened to music while jamming out and laughing about things we wouldn't remember tomorrow.

"After you my princess." Nash said as he opened the door for me to get down.

"Thank you captain dork." I said smiling at him.

"That's what I get for being a gentleman..watch." He said.

"The only thing I'll be watching is you lose tonight." I winked at him.

"You're good but not that good." He smirked at me.

"That's a strike for you!" I said to Nash laughing.

"Yes! Im winning!" I said to Nash.

"We should bet something." Nash smirked.

"What do you suggest?" I smiled at him.

"Winner gets to do whatever to the loser." Nash glanced at me.

"I like that idea..I have some things planned." I winked at him.

"it's on!" Nash yelled as he was up next.

I started laughing. "You didn't even knock one down! Oh my god you suck!" I exclaimed at him.